Nirma University Admission 2017- Nirma University has declared the Nirma University Admission 2017 merit list for 35% All India Seats on June 29, 2017. Nirma University admission will be conducted to fill undergraduate engineering seats through three different channels. B.Tech admission for the 35% of the seats will be done through JEE Main scores. Whereas, 50% seat of the total intake will be filled in by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC, GoG). These seats will be filled-in by the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in the State of Gujarat including Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli. For NRI candidates 15% seats are reserved. Registration for Nirma University admission was done online from April 10 to June 26, 2017. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Nirma University Admission 2017 is also subjected to the fulfilment of the eligibility norms defined for admission. TO know more about Nirma University Admission 2017 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, merit list, counselling and more read the article given below on this page.
Latest: Nirma University 2017 Merit List – Check here
Salient Features of Nirma University Admission 2017
Admission Name: Nirma University Admission 2017
Conducting Body: Institute of Technology, Nirma University
Admission will be through: JEE Main 2017(AIR), ACPC Category and NRI Category
Important Dates of Nirma University Admission 2017
Nirma University has declared the schedule of admission for both 35% All India Quota seats and 15% NRI seats. Candidates can check the important dates of Nirma University Admission 2017 from the table given below:
|S.No.||Nirma University 2017 Admission Events||Important Dates|
|For 35% of All India Category|
|1.||Online Application available from||April 10, 2017|
|2.||Last date to submit Application Form||June 26, 2017|
|3.||Last date to modify the branch preference||June 27, 2017|
|4.||Provisional Merit List will be declared||June 29, 2017|
|5.||Online of Admission||June 30, 2017|
|6.||Reporting for online allotment of admission||July 07, 2017|
|7.||Reporting for online allotment of admission (Round 1)||July 11, 2017|
|8.||Reporting for online allotment of admission (Round 2)||July 21, 2017|
|9.||Reporting for online allotment of admission (Round 3)||July 27, 2017|
|10.||Orientation programme||July 29, 2017|
|11.||Counselling for vacant seats (if any)||July 31, 2017|
|For 15% NRI / NRI sponsored category|
|1.||Online Application will be available||April 20, 2017|
|2.||Last date to fill online application form||July 13, 2017|
|3.||Last date for submitting dully filled-in online application form along with requisite documents||July 13, 2017 (until 4:00 pm)|
|4.||Last date to modify the branch preference||July 15, 2017|
|5.||Provisional Merit List will be declared||July 17, 2017|
|6.||Reporting for online allotment of admission (Round 1)||July 20, 2017|
|7.||Reporting for online allotment of admission (Round 2)||July 27, 2017|
|8.||Orientation programme||July 29, 2017|
|9.||Counselling for vacant seats||August 01, 2017|
Programmes Offered for Nirma University Admission 2017
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical &Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation &Control Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Eligibility Criteria of Nirma University Admission 2017
- 50% of the total seats are filled up by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Government of Gujrat.
- There are 35% of the total seats reserved for All India Rank (AIR)Category that will be based on JEE Main 2017 examination.
- 15% of the total seats in each programme is being conducted at the participating institutes of the University which is available for admission under the supernumerary category out of which 5% of the seats are earned for CIWGC-SEA.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for NRI/ NRI sponsored category and others of Indian students that will be based on he qualifying exam from abroad / All India Rank of JEE (Main)2017/ qualifying exam in India.
Application Form Procedure of Nirma University Admission 2017
- The Application form was available online on the above given date.
- Candidates had to fill their details such as their Name, Gender, JEE Main 2017 Roll Number, JEE Main 2017 Application Number as printed in the Admit Card.
- Every candidate was required to upload their scanned copy JEE Main 2017 Admit Card and passport size scanned photograph without fail.
- Candidates had to pay Rs.1000/- must be paid as application fees in the below mentioned address.
- All the applicants were required to fill their Application Form of Nirma University 2017 correctly in order to get admission in the University.
Selection Process of Nirma University Admission 2017
- Candidates had to appear in JEE Main 2017
- Candidates must pass XII standard in all the three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a percentage of marks as decided by the Government of Gujarat.
- 35% of seats are filled in by All India Category of students who have passed the qualifying exam from schools located in India (including Gujarat state)
Nirma University Admission 2017 Counselling/Seat Allotment
The counselling process will be held online for the B.Tech programmes through JEE Main 2017 results. The candidates will be allotted seats based on the ranks obtained in the JEE Main. There will be separate counselling process for quotas seats, All India Category and NRI candidates. Candidates also need to verify their document after the counselling process without which they will not admitted in the University.
Nirma University Admissions 2017 Seat Matrix
|B.Tech Programmes||50% Seats
|35% Seats (All India Category)||15% Seats (NRI / NRI sponsored Category)||Total Seats for each B.Tech course|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||30||21||09||60|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||42||18||120|
Scholarship Details of Nirma University Admission 2017
The University offers Scholarships to the deserving candidates based on the merit list and merit cum means for two different categories given below in the table:
|Scholarship Offered for two categories||Amount Awarded|
|Category -1 (Based on Merit Only)|
|1. Top 5 students will receive||Rs. 1,00,000/- each|
|2. Top 20 students will receive||Rs. 90,000/- each|
|3. Next 25 students will receive||Rs. 50,000/- each|
|Category-II (Merit cum Means)|
|1. Top 25 students whose parents’ annual incomeis Rs.2.5 Lacs||Rs. 90,000/- each|
|2. Next top 25 students whose parents income is upto Rs. 4.0 Lacs annually||Rs. 50,000/- each|
|3. Another 25 students whose parents total income is upto 6.0 lacs per annum||Rs. 25,000/- each|
Note: The candidates should be within top 500 students selected for admission in the University. No other candidates will be awareded with scholarship except the above mentioned categories.
Admission Officer, Institute of Technology,
Nirma University, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad 382481, Gujrat
Email Adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: (02717) 241271, (02717) 241911- 15, 079-30642583.
For other queries:
Phone No. 079- 30642000/100/200/300/400
Email ID: email@example.com
For updated information on Nirma University Admission 2017 leave a comment below & stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/