NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 – The application forms for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 will be available from April/May 2017. A total of 25 vacancies has been announced by NHAI for the post of Deputy Managers in the IT as well as the Technical departments. The detailed notification for NHAI Recruitment through GATE will also be announced in the month of April/May, 2017. Candidates may check selection process, eligibility criteria, application process, important Dates and more relevant information for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 below on this page.
Important: It should be noted that the NHAI Recruitment will be done on the basis of GATE 2017, 2016, and 2015 scores.
For list of PSU Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Click Here
Salient Features of NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2017
Organization Name: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Post: Deputy Manager
Number of Vacancies: The vacancies are as below
|S.No||Post||Number of Post|
|1.||Dy Manager (Technical)||15|
|2.||Dy Manger (IT)||10|
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 Important Dates
The important dates related to NHAI recruitment via GATE are as below:
|GATE application released on||September 1, 2016|
|The last date to submit GATE 2017 Application Form|
|GATE 2017 Admit card will available for download from|
|GATE exam will be held on||February 4, 5, 11 & 12, 2017|
|NHAI Detailed notification will be announced in||April/May, 2017|
|Application form for NHAI recruitment||To be notified|
|Last Date for NHAI Application||To be notified|
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Only the Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
Age: The upper and lower age limit will be announced soon.
GATE: Must have qualified GATE 2017 only
Education Qualification: The candidates should have passed B.Tech./B.E degree in Civil Engineering, from a recognized institute.
The disciple and GATE paper corresponding to the recruitment are mentioned below.
|Post||Qualifying discipline||GATE 2017 Paper|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||Civil||CE|
|Deputy Manager (IT)||Computer Science/ Information Technology||CS|
Application Process for NHAI Recruitment via GATE 2017
- The application form for the recruitment will be released online, on the official website.
- The candidates will have to download it and fill it in their own neat handwriting. All the information submitted in the form should be in capital letters.
- Next, the candidates will have to paste a passport size photograph in the form. Affix it on the given space, only after self-attesting it.
- Enclose the filled application form, along with the GATE 2017 score, and superscribe it with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech) or (IT)”.
- Lastly, candidates will have to post it at the address below.
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 Selection Procedure
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis GATE 2017, as on April 30, 2017.
- The candidates shall be called for Personal Interview (PI) and/or Group Discussion (GD).
- The final recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in GATE and GD/PI.
Pay Scale: 15600 – 39100 (+ Rs. 5400 as Grade Pay)
Address: National Highways Authority of India,
G 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075
Phone Number: 91-011-25074100 & 25074200
Email: 91-011-25093507, 25093514