NATA 2017 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern of NATA 2017 contains details about the overall format of the entrance exam. All the candidates who are appearing for National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) 2017 on April 16 can go through the NATA 2017 exam pattern given below on this page. The NATA exam pattern will be beneficial for the candidates to know the details of the exam paper such as the total number of questions to be asked, total marks for each section, marking scheme for correct and incorrect responses, duration of the test etc. The NATA 2017 question paper consists of two paper- Part A and B to be completed in 3 hours. To get all the detailed information about NATA 2017 exam pattern read the article below.
NATA 2017 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline and Drawing Test|
|Subjects||Mathematics, General Aptitude, Drawings|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Drawing Test|
|Total questions from each subjects||
|Total marks of NATA 2017 question paper||Part A: 120 marks
Part B: 80 marks
|Marking Scheme||For correct answers 2 marks will be given. No marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.|
Exam Pattern of NATA 2017
Below in the table is the structure of the question paper of NATA 2017. Candidates must be thorough with the pattern and practice accordingly.
|Subjects||Total No.of Questions & MarksDistribution||Mode of Exam||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||30||2 marks each||MCQs||60 marks|
|General Aptitude||30||2 marks each||MCQs||60 marks|
|Drawings||2||40 marks (20 each)||Paper and Pencil||80 marks|
|Total||62 Questions||200 marks|
Important Instructions on NATA 2017 Exam pattern
Below are the important information on Mathematics, General Aptitude and Drawings to be followed by the candidates before attempting the question paper.
Mathematics and General Aptitude Test
Below are the important instructions to be followed before attempting the Mathematics and General Aptitude paper
- All the questions have to be marked on OMR sheets and for drawings there will be separate drawaing sheets.
- The exam will be conducted for 180 minutes (3 hrs). The First 90 minutes will be allotted for Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be only in the English language.
- Only one answer option will be correct for each question. There is no negative marking but any wrong answering attempt will be punishable at the time of tie- breaking resolution.
- Candidates must answer with black/blue pen only in the OMR Answer Sheet.
Candidates must follow the guidelines below to get good scores in the drawing section which will be held in the last 90 minutes of the exam.
- Candidates have to attempt the drawing part in the last 90 minutes
- The candidates will be judged on their ability to sketch, visual and drawing effects of light on the object given and shadow cast of the surrounding, drawing senses of the candidates, creating and understanding the dimensions and compositions of the drawing.
- The drawings are to be done in the drawing paper in the drawing test and it will be examined by one or more examiners.
- The main focus in the drawing test will be given on imagination, drawing and observation skills.
For more updates & information on keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any queries or doubts on NATA 2017 Exam Pattern comment below