NATA Exam Centres 2018 – The exam centres of NATA are the venues where the Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi will conduct the entrance test. NATA 2018 will be held in the offline mode in April in various cities of the country. Candidates have to choose three NATA exam cities at the time of filling the application form. While choosing the exam cities of NATA candidates must be careful as after the submission of the application form request for change will not be entertained under any circumstances. Based on the preference of exam city choices, NATA exam centre 2018 will be allotted to candidates. The name of NATA exam centre and complete address will be mentioned on the admit card. In 2017, NATA was held in around 69 cities of 21 states of the country and in Dubai. The complete list of exam cities along with other relevant information about NATA exam centres 2018 is given below on this page.
NATA Exam Centres 2018
Candidates appearing in NATA 2018 can check the list of cities where the entrance exam is going to be conducted in the table given below:
NATA exam cities 2018
|S.No.||Name of City||Name of State|
|1||Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
|22||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir|
NATA Exam Centres 2018- Important Instructions
Candidates must keep a check of the following instructions related to NATA 2018 exam centres:
- Candidates have to select three exam cities in order of their preference while filling NATA application form.
- The allocation of NATA exam centre is subject to the availability of at least 250 students in general.
- The discretion of the Council in the allocation of examination centre will be final.
- The name along with the complete address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates will be mentioned in the admit card of NATA 2018.
- Candidates opting Dubai as their first preference of exam city will require filling two more choices. However, Dubai cannot be chosen as second or third choice of exam city.
- Candidates allotted NATA exam centre in Dubai as per their first choice have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 7000 prior to issuance of the admit card.
About NATA 2018
NATA 2018 will be conducted in the third week of April for admission in B.Arch courses offered by around 450 architecture institutes. NATA 2018 entrance test will have questions from Mathematics, aptitude test and drawing. Based on candidates’ performance in the aptitude test admission to 5 years B.Arch. programme will be granted provided they fulfill NATA eligibility criteria 2018.
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on NATA 2018
For any doubt or query – Comment below