NATA Admit Card 2018 – The admit card of NATA 2018 will be issued by the Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi. NATA admit card 2018 will be released online in the last week of March. Candidates can download NATA admit card / hall ticket through their application number and password. NATA admit card 2018 will consist details about the examination such as exam date and time, exam centre details, personal information and exam day guidelines. Candidates must take a printout of NATA admit card and take it along with them to the examination centre. The admit card of NATA must be preserved until the completion of the admission process. As soon as the CoA activates the link to download NATA admit card 2018 it will be provided on this page. To get complete information about NATA admit card procedure, dates and more, read the article given below on this page.
NATA Admit Card 2018 – Dates
NATA 2018 will be held in the pen and paper based mode in April. Check tentative dates related to NATA admit card 2018 from the table given below:
|1.||Last date to register for NATA 2018||Second week of February 2018|
|2.||NATA admit card available from||Fourth week of March 2018|
|3.||NATA 2018 exam||Third week of April 2018|
How to download NATA Admit Card 2018?
To download NATA admit card candidates have to follow the steps given below:
Step 1) Click on the link ‘NATA admit card 2018 available for download’ to be provided on this page.
Step 2) Enter NATA 2018 application number and password in the login page.
Step 3) NATA admit card 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4) Check details mentioned on NATA admit card, take a print out and keep it safe.
NATA Admit Card 2018 – Details mentioned
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card of NATA 2018:
- Exam related details– Roll number, exam date and time, complete address of NATA exam centre.
- Personal details– Candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, category, photograph and signature.
- Exam day guidelines– Important instructions that candidates need to follow on the exam day.
What to carry to the NATA exam centre?
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the exam centre of NATA 2018:
- NATA admit card 2018
- One copy of passport sized photograph similar to the one uploaded at the time of filling NATA application form
- One photo identity card such as voter card/ pan card/ aadhaar card/ driving license
- Black / blue ball point pen, pencil, eraser, colour pencils
What not to carry to NATA exam centre?
Apart from NATA admit card 2018 and other items mentioned above candidates are not allowed to carry any other material inside the examination hall. Candidates in possession of textual materials, printed or written, bits of papers, mobile phones, bluetooth devices, calculators, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator etc. may lead to cancellation of candidature.
NATA Admit Card 2018- Important instructions
Candidates must keep note of the following instructions related to NATA 2018 admit card:
- The hall ticket of NATA will have the name and address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates as per their exam city preference selected at the time of registration.
- Along with NATA admit card 2018, an examination roll number will also be generated for each candidate.
- Candidates have to show the admit card to the invigilator in the examination hell on demand.
- The photograph and signature printed on the admit card should not be mutilated/distorted/soiled even by accident. Candidates with such admit cards will not be allowed to appear in NATA 2018.
- Candidates without NATA admit card, photograph and one photo identity proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall by the centre-in-charge.
- Candidates must retain their NATA 2018 admit card carefully in undamaged condition till the completion of the admission procedure.
NATA Admit Card 2018- Exam day guidelines
Candidates must follow the following exam day guidelines on the examination day:
- Reporting time– Candidates must reach the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the examination. No candidate will be allowed in examination hall after 15 minutes of commencement of the test.
- OMR sheet– Candidates must write the question booklet number at the indicated places both on the OMR answer sheet and attendance sheet during the examination.
- Code of conduct– Candidates must maintain silence during the examination. If a candidate is found adopting unfair means during the examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled and debarred from taking examination either permanently or for a period according to the nature of offense.
About NATA 2018
NATA 2018 will be conducted by the Council of Architecture for admission to 5 years B.Arch. programme offered by around 450 architecture institutes of the country. NATA 2018 will be held in April in around 69 cities of the country and in Dubai. In 2017, 42,098 candidates registered for NATA out of which 37,246 candidates appeared for the exam. Total 24,540 qualified NATA 2017 exam.
Stay tuned to https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on NATA 2018 For any doubt or query – Comment below