MU OET 2017 Rank Predictor -The rank predictor of MU OET 2017 helps the candidates to check to predict their rank secured in entrance examination. MU OET rank calculator 2017 will be available for the candidates after the completion of online examination which is to be scheduled from April 24 to May 15. The candidates will first have to calculate predicted marks in order to use MU OET rank predictor. With the approximate marks, the candidates can use MU OET 2017 rank predictor by logging in through Facebook or Google account and submitting the required details in space. Through the rank predicted by MU OET rank predictor 2017, candidates can check the number of courses they can get admission into. The link of MU OET rank predictor will be made available as soon as it will be activated. Read the article MU OET 2017 rank predictor, to check the procedure to use rank calculator and how to calculate marks.
How to calculate the estimate score?
To calculate the estimate scores, the candidate needs to follow the instructions.
- An official or unofficial answer key must be downloaded by the candidates. The answer key will contain the answers of questions asked in the examination and it is published by the competent authority. However, the private institutes and coaching centres also publish their unofficial answer keys.
- While calculating the scores, candidates must follow the MU OET 2017 exam pattern and check the answers accordingly.
- After checking the answers correctly, the number of negative answers must be subtracted with that of the positive one and can get the estimated score.
Usage of MU OET 2017 Rank Predictor
It is convenient to use the rank predictor of MU OET 2017. Candidates can go through the steps given below to use it without any additional charges.
To start analyze with rank predictor, candidates must log in with the active Facebook or Google Account first. The link will be provided here.
- Once the candidates have accessed in the rank predictor, they will be asked to submit the MU OET 2017 roll number and marks secured in MU OET 2017.
- If the candidates do not have the actual marks, they can use the estimate marks calculated by them.
- A final click on the “Check Rank” will display the estimate rank of the candidates in the Manipal University Online Entrance Test 2017 (MU OET).
Features of MU OET 2017 Rank Predictor
- The rank predictor of MU OET 2017 will display the estimate rank of the candidate in the entrance test.
- The MU OET 2017 is to be scheduled from April 24-May 15, 2017.
- The practical rank will be declared after the conclusion of exam. But through the rank predictor, the enthusiastic candidates will get to know the estimated rank earlier.
- After the rough calculation of score, the rank predictor will display the estimated figure.
- A rank predictor is a tool which shows that how well a candidate performed in the exam.
- Our team has developed the MU OET 2017 rank predictor, which ensured that the rank obtained by the candidates will be closest to the accurate figure for a perfect idea to the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to use our trusted rank predictor to calculate the rank.
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on MU OET 2017.