MU OET PG 2017 Slot Booking – The Manipal University will open MU OET PG Online Test Booking System (OTBS) on May 23, 2017. The last date for the booking has been determined as May 28, 2017. After this duration no candidates will be allowed to book a slot. Only the registered candidates will be allowed to access the MU OET PG OTBS. During the booking, the candidates will also reserve a test centre and date for themselves. The candidates may check the process of MU OET PG 2017 Slot Booking, along with various other crucial details from the article below.
Features of MU OET PG 2017 Slot Booking
The salient points below should be known by the candidates, before starting with the process of MU OET PG Slot Booking 2017.
- Booking a slot is important because without doing so the MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card will not be issued.
- During the booking, apart from the slot, candidates will also have to choose Test, Date of the exam, Exam City, and Exam Center.
- The slot booking window functions as a real time application. It means that the candidates will have to confirm the book within a minute.
- If the booking is not confirmed in a minute, the window will close. In that case, candidates will have to again complete all the process of MU OET PG 2017 Slot Booking.
- The slot once booked cannot be altered, under any circumstances. Hence, candidates must book their slot very wisely.
MU OET PG 2017 Online Test Booking Process
To make it more comprehensible, below we have explained the step-by-step MU OET PG 2017 Slot Booking process with the help of pictures.
Login: The link to access the MU OET 2017 OTBS will be available on this page. Candidates will have to access the link and then enter Application Number and Password.
After filling the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Login’ button.
Checking Details: The successful login will lead candidates to the page shown above. It will contain some general information about the candidate. The details must be checked properly and when satisfied, candidates should click on ‘Book a Seat’ link.
Booking a Seat: Next the candidates will have to choose the following:
- Test Name – PG Engineering
- City – In which candidate wishes to appear for the exam
- Date – On which candidate plans to write the exam
- Test Center Name – The center which is most convenient for the candidates
Booking a Slot: As soon as the above mentioned details will be specified, a window showcasing slots will appear. It will be as shown in the table above and candidates will have to click on ‘Book’ option to proceed further.
Confirming the MU OET PG 2017 Slot Booking: The above show message will appear and a candidate will have to click on the ‘Ok’ button to confirm the booked slot and date.
Booking Confirmation Message: The confirmation message will appear. It will ensure that the booking has been done.
E-Hall Ticket: After the successful booking, the e-hall ticket of the candidates will appear. Candidates may either download it at that moment or login again later and click on ‘E-mail My Hall Ticket’ to acquire it.