MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card – The candidates appearing for MU OET PG 2017 will be able to download their admit card after booking a slot. The slot booking can be done from May 23 to 28, 2017. The MU OET PG 2017 Hall Ticket will be issued 24 hours after the slot booking. The candidates will not be able to acquire it offline, via post or any other medium. The admit card is an important document and the candidates should carry it on the exam day. Non-availability of it at the exam centre will lead to restriction of candidates from writing the exam. The process to do the booking and download MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card is given in the article below.
Process to Download MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card
The admit card of MU OET PG will be system generated, which will only be produced the slot is booked. To guide the readers, the slot booking process as well as process to download the hall ticket is as given below:
- Access the MU OET PG 2017 Slot Booking link, which will be uploaded soon.
- Login by submitting Application Number and Password.
- Click on ‘Book a Seat’ link
- Choose Test, City, Date, Test Center Name, and Test Center Address.
- Click on ‘Book’ to reserve the desired slot.
- Confirm the booking, within a minute by clicking on the ‘OK’ button
- Click on ‘Enter’ button
- Save and download the MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card
The generated admit card of MU OET PG will be as shown in the picture below.
Documents to be Carried Along MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card
To enter the exam hall, the candidates will also have to carry the following documents:
- Two copies of Admit Card
- One photocopy of application form
- One Photo Id proof, in original
Note: The ID proof can be: Passport/Driving License//IT PAN card/EC Voter ID card/College photo-bearing ID card
How to download MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card Later On
We will advise that the candidates aspiring to appear for MU OET PG 2017 should download admit card immediately after the booking. However, if due to any reasons the candidate wishes to download the admit card later on then they may follow the steps below:
- Login again in the MU OET OTBS 2017 by submitting the Application Number and Password.
- The window shown above will appear.
- Click on ‘E-mail my hall ticket’ link
- Download and secure a copy of the MU OET PG Admit Card 2017.
Details in MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check all the details mentioned in it. The information mentioned in the e-admit card will be as follows:
- MU OET PG Hall Ticket Number
- Test Date
- Reporting Time
- Test Duration
- Application Number
- Test Center Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Important Instructions
If any of the information in the admit card is incorrect then the candidates must inform the University regarding the issue. No manual changes are to be made. It might lead to disqualification.
Points to Note Regarding MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card
Few crucial details regarding the Manipal University PG Online Entrance Test Admit Card are as below:
- Candidates must produce two copies of it, in an A-4 sheet. The soft copy of MU OET PG Hall Ticket will not be accepted.
- The manual changes in the admit card will not be accepted.
- It will contain space for the signature of candidates and invigilator. It has to be filled in the exam centre, not before that.
- It will be required at various stages of admission and should be preserved properly.
For any queries related to MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card, comment below.