MU OET 2016 Online Registration is the process where candidates will register themselves on the official website of Manipal University for the exam and the admission purpose. All the candidates have to complete the registration online as no offline/physical forms will be issued for it. The process of registration involves supplying information about personal, educational and contact details. For more information on the MU OET online registration, read the article below.
Note: The following article is based on the previous year MU OET Online Registration. Candidates will be informed of latest admission updates HERE.
MU OET Online Registration
The process of registration has following steps involved:
- Supplying information
- Verifying information
- Submitting information
- Paying the registration fees
- Booking the test slot via OTBS
MU OET 2016 Online Registration – Exam Booking
- University will provide the OTBS facility for candidates to book the exam schedule, date, exam center.
- The facility would be available at Official Website.
- Allotment of schedule would be done as per the first-come-first-serve basis.
- OTBS (Online Test Booking System) would be available to only those candidates who pay the application fees and fill the form.
Password for Online Registration of MU OET
- After the candidate has completed the online registration, a password to the online exam account will be sent at candidate’s email ID.
- Candidates must check the OTBS password in their email ID after completing the slot booking.
- Password must be retrieved by the candidate immediately and checked by logging into the account.
- Candidate must keep the password of Web Based Registration of MU OET 2016 safe and secret.
To download the admit card, all the candidates will have to enter OTBS password and the application number.