MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern – The Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) 2017 to be held from April 24 to May 15. Candidates appearing for online exam must be aware of MU OET exam pattern to get an overview of question paper. MU OET exam pattern 2017 includes all the information about exam, types and number of questions, marking scheme, relevant topics and syllabus, structure of exam, duration of exam, subject-wise distribution of questions etc. Through MU OET 2017 exam pattern, candidates can prepare a strategy for attempting questions. With all the details about MU OET exam pattern, candidates can prepare in a constructive manner without any confusions. Candidates can check complete information on MU OET 2017 exam pattern, books to prepare and some preparation tips as well, from the article below.
MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern includes
- Number and type of questions
- Marking scheme
- Exam relevant topics and syllabus
- Question paper structure
- Duration of the exam
MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern for B.Tech courses:
- The entrance exam is two and a half hours long.
- It consist a total of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Distribution of questions in Manipal University (MU) OET 2016 was as follows:
|Subjects||Total no. of Questions|
|English & General Aptitude||30|
MU OET 2017 recommended Books:
NCERT textbooks – Candidates must get hold of the NCERT Books as they have well explained chapters and topics.
- HC Verma and Irodov for Physics,
- OP Tandon and RK Gupta for Chemistry
- RD Sharma and ML Khanna for Mathematics.
Candidates can also take help from the JEE Advanced books for better preparation.
MU OET Preparation Tips:
Candidates can prepare well for the MU OET 2017 by following the guidelines below:
- Candidates need to pay attention to all the subjects with special attention to their problem areas.
- Cover all formulas and methods.
- Reread the course as many times as you can.
- Work hard every day and make a timetable.
- Answer the previous year question papers along with mock tests as this would give you a better picture and help you study accordingly.
For any queries candidates can comment below