MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2018 – The eligibility criteria of MU OET provide details about the norms that candidates have to fulfill to appear in the entrance test conducted by Manipal University. MU OET eligibility criteria include conditions related to educational qualification, minimum qualifying marks, subject combination etc. As per MU OET eligibility criteria, candidates must have passed class 12 or any other equivalent examination with 50% or above. Candidates who wish to appear in the entrance examination must satisfy MU OET eligibility criteria. MU OET 2018 is likely to be held in the fourth week of April. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure to go through the eligibility criteria of MU OET 2018. Only the students who meet MU OET eligibility criteria 2018 will be allowed to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process. To get complete information about MU OET eligibility criteria 2018 read the article given below on this page.
MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Manipal University has laid down some conditions that students must meet to appear in MU OET 2018. Candidates can check MU OET eligibility criteria below:
- Age requirement– Manipal University has not laid any minimum age requirement to appear in MU OET 2018.
- Academic qualification– The eligibility criteria of MU OET in terms of academic qualification is given below:
- Minimum qualification exam– Candidates must pass class 12/ A level/ IB/ American class 12 or any other equivalent examination. Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam in 2018 are also eligible to appear in MU OET.
- Subject combination– Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and any other optional subject. (The list of Optional subjects is given below on this page)
- Minimum qualifying percentage– To be eligible for MU OET candidates must pass the qualifying examination with minimum 50% taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any of the optional subjects.
MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2018- For Admission
In addition to the eligibility criteria mentioned above candidates also have to fulfil the following MU OET eligibility criteria to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process.
- Performance in MU OET 2018– Candidates must obtain 50% or above to qualify the entrance test.
- MU OET 2018 rank– Only those candidates with MU OET rank will be eligible for admission.
- Board result– Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in 2018 must have their result on or before the given time period.
Note: If a candidate fails in one or more than one subject in class 12/A Level/IB/American 12th grade or equivalent, he/she will not be eligible to participate in the counselling of MU OET 2018.
MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Optional subjects
Apart from the compulsory subjects mentioned above candidates must pass the qualifying examination with any one of the following optional subjects to appear for the entrance test and admission:
List of optional subjects
|8.||Structure and Fabrication technology|
|9.||Air conditioning and Refrigeration technology,|
The application form of MU OET will be released online in November 2017. Eligible candidates have to fill the form and submit it within the given time period. MU OET application process involves four simple steps- filling details in application form, uploading scanned images, application fee payment and print out of confirmation page. After the last date, no application form will be accepted by the university.
About MU OET 2018
MU OET 2018 will be conducted by Manipal University in the online mode. Candidates interested in appearing for the entrance test have to fill MU OET application form. In the entrance test students have to attempt questions from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Based on candidates’ performance in MU OET 2018 eligible candidates will be able to take admission in 16 B.Tech programmes offered in three campuses of the university located in Manipal, Jaipur and Sikkim.
Stay tuned to https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on MU OET 2018
For any doubt or query – Comment below