MP MBBS 2015 Counselling will be held online for all the candidates who want to take admission in the medical undergraduate courses for session 2015-16 in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Counselling will be done as per the merit list of AIPMT 2015 and AIPDT 2015 under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. These rules will be applied to all the participating candidates for allotment of seat and admission in the following courses and colleges:
- MBBS – Government Autonomous Medical College, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Rewa and Sagar
- BDS – Government Autonomous Dental College, Indore
Seat chart MP MBBS 2015 Govt/Pvt. Medical/Dental-UG-2015 1st Round
Admissions in the colleges (government and private) of Madhya Pradesh will be done on the basis of AIPMT 2015. Candidates who qualify in AIPMT 2015 can appear in the counselling cum seat allotment process. The state counselling is being conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh. The online registration, seat allotment process will be at the official website of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Read the following article for more information on counselling, seat allotment, fee and other such aspects.
Process of MP MBBS 2015 Counselling
Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves on the aforesaid website. A candidate will be considered for counselling if he has registered for the seat allotment and counselling process. Registration shall be done as per the schedule, which would be released later on. Online Registration for Government Autonomous Medical/Dental Colleges, Private Dental Colleges and Private Medical Colleges has to be done distinctively. For registration, authorized kiosk of M.P. Online can be visited as well.
Number of sanctioned seats will be filled as per the reservation policy of the state government.
- 15% of the seats would be offered to all India candidates on the basis of AIPMT 2015.
- 27 seats are available in autonomous medical colleges.
- 1 seat in autonomous dental college for Government of India nominees.
- 1 unreserved seat to be available in medical college, Bhopal for students of Lakshadweep.
Note: “Government of India” nominees are exempted from entrance examination but they must fulfill academic eligibility and age criteria.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2015 Counselling Security Deposit
For admission in government medical/dental colleges, candidates have to pay a security fee of Rs.10000. All OBC and SC/ST candidates whose parental annual income is more than Rs.300000 are required to pay Rs.2000 as security deposit. Reserved category candidates whose parental annual income is less than Rs.300000 need not pay any deposit. Such candidates must produce income certificate in this regard. OBC candidates who are classified in creamy layer are ineligible for reservation in OBC category. Security fees will be refunded without interest once the internship is completed. If a candidate dishonors the allotment, discontinues the course or leaves college before completion, his security will be forfeited.
The candidate, who submits in writing for leaving the seat before 10 days of the last counselling, will be refunded the security fee with 10% deduction. After the deadline, no such application will be entertained. This is applied equally to the state candidates and outside candidates.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2015 Merit List
- A common All India Merit List will be obtained from CBSE, New Delhi.
- Separate list will be prepared for physically handicapped candidates and categories.
- List for physically handicapped candidates will be prepared after verification of original documents.
- In the list, only those unreserved candidates will be included who have at least 50% marks (45% for Physically Handicapped) in AIPMT 2015 and fulfill other criteria.
- Aggregate marks percentile in AIPMT 2015 for reserved candidates is 40%.
- There shall be no waiting list at all.
Inter-Se Merit: If two or more candidates get equal marks in the exam, inter-se-merit of such candidates will be determined on the basis of age. Older candidate will be preferred in allotment.
Stay tuned with ENTRANCE CORNER for all the latest information on Counselling of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2015! You can find us on Facebook!