MIDHANI Recruitment through GATE 2018 – The Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited or MIDHANI considers GATE 2018 scores for recruitment of engineers in the disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical Engineering for the posts of Management Trainees. Application form of MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018 will be available from April 2018. To apply for MIDHANI recruitment 2018 candidates have to appear in GATE 2018 and qualify the entrance test. MIDHANI comes under Mini Ratna I group of Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) involved in specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing for strategic high technology industries. To get more details about MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018, eligibility criteria, number of posts, application process, dates and selection process read the article given below.
MIDHANI Recruitment through GATE 2018 Highlights
Name of Organization: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
Vacancy for Post: Management Trainees (Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical Engineering)
Total number of vacancies: 15 (approx)
Application Dates: April 2018
Pay Scale: 16400- 3%- 40500
MIDHANI Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Dates
The recruitment of candidates in MIDHANI for the post of management trainee will be done on the basis of GATE 2018 score. Online registration for MIDHANI recruitment will start in April 2018. Candidates can check dates of MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018 given below. The dates will be updated as and when MIDHANI releases notification for recruitment.
MIDHANI recruitment dates through GATE 2018
|GATE 2018 application form made available from||August 31, 2017|
|Last date to submit GATE 2018 application form||October 5, 2017|
|GATE 2018 admit card||January 5, 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam date||February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018|
|Application form of MIDHANI recruitment available from||April 2018|
|Last date to fill MIDHANI recruitment form||June 2018|
Eligibility for MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018
Nationality– Candidates belonging to Indian nationals can only appear in MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018.
Educational qualification– Candidates must have passed full-time B.E/B.Tech in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Electrical or Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized Institutes/ Universities by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
Qualifying Marks: The minimum qualifying marks for General/ OBC-NCL, SC/ST/PWD candidates is 60% aggregate.
Age requirements – Candidates belonging to general category should not be more than 30 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Govt. of India’s orders issued from time to time.
Eligibility for MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018: Disciplines
|Post applied for||Discipline in Qualifying Exam||GATE 2017 Paper Code|
How to Apply to MIDHANI Recruitment through GATE 2018
The application procedure for MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018 is divided in two stages.
Stage 1: Filling up GATE 2018 application form
Stage 2: Filling up MIDHANI recruitment form 2018
GATE 2018 application form
Candidates who are willing to apply for MIDHANI recruitment 2018 have to appear in GATE. The application form of GATE 2018 is available from August 31 and last date to fill the application form is October 5, 2017. The exam is scheduled to be held in online mode on February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018. Along with this, for appearing MIDHANI recruitment process, candidates have to fill MIDHANI recruitment form 2018. The application form of MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018 will be available from April 2018.
MIDHANI recruitment form 2018
In MIDHANI 2018 online application, candidates will have to furnish their GATE 2018 registration number which will be available on GATE 2018 admit card
Candidates who wish to apply for Management Trainee position should choose their GATE 2018 exam paper code ‘ME’ for Mechanical and ‘EE’ for Electrical disciplines. Candidates taking GATE 2018 exam in codes other than ‘ME’ or ‘EE, will not be considered.
MIDHANI will not be in a position to process applications, where the GATE 2018 registration number is missing/ invalid/ or wrongly entered in MIDHANI 2018 Application form
How to apply for MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018?
- The application process for MIDHANI recruitment is online
- Candidate have to click on the link to be provided here
- In the application form of MIDHANI recruitment through GATE 2018 candidate will have to mention post applied for, a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile number so that intimation regarding Interview can be sent.
- While filling up the application form candidates have to select the qualifying exam, after that they have to enter personal, academic as and professional details
- Candidates have to enter their GATE registration number as mentioned in their GATE 2018 admit card
- Candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100 as the application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking using the payment
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee
Uploading of Documents:
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof(SSC certificate), qualification, category and experience
- Application without supporting documents will not be considered
Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned.
After successful submission of the MIDHANI application form, candidates must take a print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. Candidates are not required to send the hard copy.
MIDHANI Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the merit of GATE score and will be called for Personal Interviews (PI)
- The selection will be on the basis of GATE scores 2018 and personal interview of the candidates
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro II AC train fare as applicable
- Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview
MIDHANI 2018 Emoluments for through GATE:
Training Period: Candidates joining MIDHANI as Engineer Trainees will undergo training for one year. During the training period stay at Company’s Guest House is compulsory. The accommodation is of Bachelor’s status.
Service Bond: Candidates are required to execute a service bond for a period of 5yrs effective from the date of absorption into the regular post.
Pay scale: After satisfactory completion of one year training period, the incumbent will be appointed as Assistant Manager(Gr-II) in the pay scale of Rs 16400-3%-40500. The trainee is entitled to contributory P.F, Medical benefits to self in addition to total emoluments(Basic + DA) during the training period. After absorption in Grade-II, he/she will be entitled to get Basic & DA, HRA & all the perks & allowances as applicable to Grade-II regular post.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
Hyderabad – 500058
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on PSU Recruitment through GATE. For any doubt or query regarding comment below