MHT CET Merit List 2017: DTE Maharashtra has released online additional merit list of MHT CET 2017 for All India Rank and Maharashtra candidates. The MHT CET additional merit list is available in PDF format. The link to check MHT CET 2017 merit list is provided on this page. The final merit list of MHT CET 2017 was declared on June 23, 2017. Candidates were able to check MHT CET 2017 final merit list by entering application number and date of birth. The final MHT CET merit list contained the names of all of the candidates along with their ranks. Only those candidates who were listed in the final MHT CET 2017 merit list were eligible for the MHT CET counselling session. The provisional merit list of MHT CET 2017 was published on May 19. The candidates are called for MHT CET counselling on the basis of the final merit rank. The MHT CET 2017 was conducted on May 11, 2017. To get complete details about MHT CET Merit List 2017 read the article below.
Latest: MHT CET 2017 Counselling started- Check here
MHT CET Merit List 2017 Dates
Below are the important dates related to MHT CET 2017 Merit List:
|MHT CET Merit List 2017 Events||Dates|
|MHT CET 2017||May 12, 2017|
|MHT CET Result 2017 declared on||June 03, 2017|
|First MHT CET Merit List published on||June 19, 2017|
|Final merit list of MHT CET 2017 released on||June 23, 2017|
|Additional MHT CET Merit List 2017||July 20, 2017|
MHT CET 2017 Merit List
DTE Maharashtra has released additional MHT CET merit list for Al and MH candidates. To download the merit list click on the links provided below:
|Merit List||For All India Candidates||For MH Candidates|
|Additional||Check here||Check Here|
MHT CET 2017 Inter-se-Merit
While preparing the MHT CET Merit list 2017 for B.Tech candidates, if two candidates obtained the same marks, the following rules were followed to determine the inter-se merit:
- The higher score in Mathematics obtained by the candidate was given the first preferences.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with the higher rank in Physics for Physics and Chemistry paper in the entrance examination was given higher rank.
- If this does not resolve the tie, the candidates with higher marks in standardized marks in the subject of Mathematics in class XII examination was given better rank.
- Following this, if the tie still remains, the candidates with higher marks in standardized marks in the subject of Physics in class 10+2 examination was placed higher in the rank list.
- In the final instance, the age of the candidate has been taken into account, the older candidate is awarded higher rank.
The result of MHT CET 2017 has been declared by DTE Maharashtra on June 03. The candidates can check the result in the link provided above. The result has been prepared after evaluating the MHT CET OMR answer sheets of the candidates.
MHT CET Counselling 2017
DTE Maharashtra will conduct the counselling session of MHT CET 2017 from June 28. The applicants will be allotted seats based on their ranking in the final MHT CET 2017 merit list and fulfilment of eligibility criteria. The candidates who have qualified in JEE Main 2017 paper 1 are also eligible for counselling rounds. However such candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for admissions in MHT CET 2017 participating institutes. During the counselling session, the candidates will be allotted institutes for document verification, pay the requisite tuition fees and confirm the admission for their preferred colleges/courses.
For latest updates & news on MHT CET Merit List 2017 keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com