The aspirants of engineering courses at Manipal University are required to fill the Manipal UGET 2014 application form latest by 11 March 2014, as it is the last date available to the applicants for filling the application form. The application form can be availed by the applicants in both online and offline mode by making the payment of application form. Although, the last date for availing the Manipal UGET 2014 application form is 11 March 2014 but the submission of application form can be made latest by 30 March 2014. To avail the application form, the applicants are required to visit the official website alternatively, the candidates can also avail the form by browsing through the tab mentioned below.
Following steps to be followed for filling the Manipal UGET 2014 online application form.
- The first step in the application form process is to avail the form that in both online and offline mode, as the it is available only on official website.
- Further the payment of application fee i.e. Rs 1600 has to be paid by the interested and eligible candidates for availing the Manipal UGET 2014 application form.
- To pay the application fee, the applicants can opt for credit card, debit card or net banking or whichever mode is applicable for making the payment of application fee.
- Further, the scanned photograph of the recent passport size and signature has to be uploaded as per the correct specification and dimension.
- Other than in online mode, the candidates can avail the form in offline mode from certain branches of Syndicate bank and State Bank of India.
- The candidates can also avail the application form by sending a request letter to the concerned authority by sending a draft of the requisite amount of application fee. The demand draft (DD) has to be drawn in favor of “Manipal University” payable at Manipur or Udupi.
- The request letter is to be sent at the address mentioned below:
The Director, Admissions Manipal University,
Manipal – 576104,
Other Related Links: