LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2018: The exam pattern of LPU NEST 2018 provides information about the overall structure LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test or LPU NEST 2018 to be conducted by LPU University. LPU NEST exam pattern 2018 will benefit candidates to get details about the examination mode, total number of questions, sections of the question paper, types of questions and marking scheme among others. As per LPU NEST exam pattern, the entrance test will be conducted in the online mode in different slots. The question paper will consist of Multiple Type Questions (MCQs) covering three subjects – Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and Physics. As per previous year’s LPU NEST exam pattern 2018, the entrance exam is expected to have 110 questions with a total of 410 marks. Candidates who are appearing in LPU NEST 2018 for B.Tech courses must have a good knowledge of the LPU NEST exam pattern 2018 to score well in the entrance exam. To get all the relevant information about LPU NEST exam pattern 2018, read the article given below on this page.
LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2018
Lovely Professional University will conduct LPU NEST 2018 across 150 exam centres in India. The entrance examination will be conducted in online mode for a duration of two hours 30 minutes. Candidates can check the complete exam pattern of LPU NEST 2018 below:
|S.No.||Particulars||LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2018|
|1.||Exam mode||Computer based online test|
|3.||Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|4.||Subjects covered||4 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology, English)|
|5.||Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|6.||Total number of questions||110 questions|
|7.||Total marks||410 marks|
|8.||Marking scheme||4 marks for each correct answer in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology and 2 marks in English. No negative marking for incorrect responses|
LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2018 – Questions distribution & marking scheme
Total number of questions – The entire question paper of LPU NEST 2018 will have 125 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Marking scheme – According to LPU NEST exam pattern 2018, the marking scheme for each part of LPU NEST question paper varies. Candidates can check the expected subject-wise marking scheme for LPU NEST 2018 exam below:
Distribution of questions and marking scheme in LPU NEST 2018
The subject wise division of the question paper is given below.
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marking scheme||Total|
|Total||110 questions||410 marks|
Negative marking – There will be no negative marking for incorrect or unattended answers.
LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2018 – Important points
- All the questions from the three parts- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology are compulsory for all candidates
- Students should be present in the test centre 30 minutes prior to entrance examination as specified in the admit card.
- Candidates must carry their admit card of LPU NEST 2018 along with an identity proof to the examination centre. However, if any candidate possess the admit card with photograph issued by the concerned authority, then there is no requirement of any other ID proof
- Candidates can carry only a pen or a pencil inside the exam hall
- Test takers will be provided with a computer system after verifying their identity
- For all rough work, a sheet will be provided to candidates.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets such as cellphone, paper, palm tops, bluetooth devices, laptop among others in the examination hall
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on LPU NEST 2018 For any doubt Comment below.