LPU NEST Application Form 2018: The application form of LPU NEST 2018 will be released by Lovely Professional University (LPU) in the second week of November 2017. Candidates can fill and submit the LPU NEST application form 2018 both online and offline. The application form of LPU NEST can be processed using Optical Mark Reader (OMR). Candidates will be sent a LPU NEST 2018 Kit (which can also be purchased from the campus) after completing the online LPU NEST 2018 application form. In case of offline registration, the completed LPU NEST application form 2018 along with proof of fee payment should be mailed to the official address within the stipulated time. To apply for LPU NEST 2018, aspirants have to enter their personal, academic and address details. They are also required to upload documents and pay the requisite fee. Before filling up the LPU NEST 2018 application form candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria required to appear in LPU NEST 2018. Here we will take you through the steps to complete LPU NEST Application form 2018, fees structure of LPU and the important admission dates among others.
LPU NEST Application Form 2018 Dates
The important dates related to LPU NEST application form 2018 is yet to be disclosed by the University. The dates will be updated here as soon as the official dates are announced. Candidates can check the tentative dates regarding the application form of LPU NEST based on last year’s dates.
|S.No.||LPU NEST Application Form 2018 Events||Dates|
|1.||LPU NEST application form to be available from||2nd week of November 2017|
|2.||Last date for submission of LPU NEST application form||Third week of April 2018|
|3.||Slot Booking of LPU NEST 2018||First week of March 2018|
How to fill LPU NEST Application 2018?
The application process of LPU NEST 2018 will be available in the online mode. Candidates have to follow the following five steps to successfully fill and submit LPU NEST application form 2018:
Steps to fill LPU NEST application form 2018:
|Steps||LPU NEST 2018 application form process|
|Step 2||Filling up of LPU NEST application form|
|Step 3||Payment of LPU NEST 2018 application fee|
|Step 4||Uploading of scanned documents|
The LPU NEST application steps have been discussed in detail below:
Step 1: LPU NEST 2018 Registration
Candidates can apply for LPU NEST 2018 online. Candidates’ email id will act as their username for the portal and the password can be set while registering. Once registration, candidates will be mailed their LPU NEST 2018 registration details.
Candidates must enter the following details while registering for LPU NEST 2018:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Confirm password
2. Fill LPU NEST Application form 2018
The application process of LPU NEST 2018 will be carried out in the online as well as offline mode. Candidates have to follow the following steps to successfully fill and submit LPU NEST application form 2018:
Personal Details – In this section, applicants have to enter their personal as well as parental information
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Gender: Female/Male
- Category: Date of Birth
- Candidates must click on ‘Continue’ button to go to the next section
Academic Details – In this step candidates have to enter their communication address with valid email ID and contact number.
- Enter your Address
- Enter City Name
- Enter your Pin
- Contact No
- Alternate Contact No
Class 12th Qualification Details – Candidates have to provide information about all the qualification details given below. Candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme they are interested.
- Class 12th Details
- Enter Course / Stream
- 12th Status Passed Appearing Grade or Percentage
- Enter Grades like 34.56 in % or like B-
- Class 12th Duration to School/College
- Enter School/College Name
- Enter Board/University
- State School/College District School/College
- Have you attended any coaching? Yes No
Note: Candidate’s must ensure that the information entered in the LPU NEST application form are correct. Candidates cannot change any information once they submit the information.
3. Payment of LPU NEST Application Fee
- After registration, candidates will be asked to pay the application fee of Rs. 700
- The fee amount can only be paid online through Pay U via Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, or E-Wallet/ Paytm
- Candidates already possessing LPU NEST 2018 kit and prospectus need not submit the fee amount. Such candidates can directly login by entering the Application Number and Scratch Code
4. Uploading of scanned documents
Candidates have to upload scanned images of their recent passport sized photograph and signature. Candidates must upload scanned images with the specification given below:
- Recent Photograph
- Birth Certificate/Aadhaar card
- Qualifying exam certificate. In case the qualifying exam certificate is not available at the time of filling the LPU NEST 2018 application form (recently appeared), it can be submitted later by the candidates
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed dates
5. Print out of LPU NEST Application Form
- Candidates must take a print out of the LPU NEST application form and retain it for further references
- All the other details such as centre booking and issue of LPU NEST hall ticket/appointment letter will be mailed to candidates’ registered email ID only
- Applicants are therefore, advised to provide a valid email id and mobile number. No separate communication with the candidates will be done for the same
FAQs related to LPU NEST Application form
Q. How can I get my login password in case I forget?
Ans: In case candidates forget the login password details, they can click on ‘forgot password’ tab to get the password. An email with complete login details will be sent to their registered email IDs.
Q. What is the application fee for LPU NEST 2018?
Ans: The application fee for LPU NEST registration 2018 will be Rs. 700 for B.tech courses.
Q. How to pay the application fee?
Ans: Candidates can pay application fees through debit/credit card or e-challan.
Q. I am appearing for Class 12 examination this year. Can I apply for LPU NEST 2018 B.Tech?
Ans: Candidates who are appearing for class 12th exam are eligible to apply for LPU NEST 2018. Such candidates have to submit their marksheets before admission.
Q. What if I send an incomplete LPU NEST application form?
Ans: If candidates want to send LPU NEST application form to the university then they must ensure that the application form is duly filled in. Incomplete application forms (For eg: declaration not signed) will not be processed. The authority will not individually inform the candidates about cancellation. However, such applicants will not be able to access the Online Slot Booking.
Information about LPU NEST application form 2018 is based on previous year’s brochure. We will update the article as soon as LPU NEST 2018 information brochure gets released.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on LPU NEST Application Form 2018 or comment below