LPU NEST Admit Card 2018: The admit card of LPU NEST 2018 is issued by Lovely Professional University. The admit card of LPU Nationality Eligibility and Scholarship Tests or LPU NEST 2018 will be available online from March 1, 2018, after online slot booking process. Candidates can download the LPU NEST admit card 2018 after 48 hours of completing slot booking process. LPU NEST hall ticket includes name of the candidate, examination centre address, time and date and application number. Candidates must download the admit card within the prescribed time of slot booking. It is important to carry one of the identity proof along with LPU NEST admit card 2018 to the examination hall. Only those candidates who book their slots can download the LPU NEST 2018 admit card. To know more about LPU NEST admit card 2018 read the article below on this page.
LPU NEST Admit Card 2018 – Dates
|1.||LPU NEST slot booking starts from||March 1, 2018|
|3.||Admit card of LPU NEST will be available from||March 1, 2018|
|4.||LPU NEST exam date||April 10 to 30, 2018|
How to download LPU NEST admit card 2018?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the admit card of LPU NEST 2018:
Steps to download LPU NEST admit card 2018
|Step 1.||Candidates have to access the link provided on this page (to be activated on March 1, 2018)|
|Step 2.||Click on ‘Online Test Booking System’ to access the slot booking|
|Step 3.||Enter username and password as provided as UTC mentioned|
|Step 4.||Click on log in button|
|Step 5.||Candidates must check dates and timings of the exam and book a seat, test name, state test city, subjects, available slots, test centre name|
|Step 6.||After selection, click on ‘Book Slot’ from slot table and then ‘Confirm’ button|
|Step 7.||Admit Card can be downloaded after 48 hours. Candidates must take a print out of LPU NEST hall ticket and keep it safely for further use|
What documents are accepted as Photo Identity with LPU NEST Admit Card 2018?
Below are the documents which are considered as photo identity. Candidates must bring any one of the ID proof along with LPU NEST 2018 admit card.
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- EC Voter ID card
- IT PAN card or
- School/College photo bearing ID card.
LPU NEST Admit Card 2018: Important Points
- Slots booked by themselves: The e-hall ticket will be generated immediately after the applicant has booked the schedule through the online test booking system.
- Slots booked by the University: As already mentioned, test slot will be booked within 48 hours of receiving of the application form, so e-hall ticket will be accordingly made available by the university.
- E-hall ticket: The copy of e-hall ticket will be mailed to the applicant. Applicants must provide valid email ID in the LPU NEST 2018 application form.
- Discrepancies in LPU NEST admit card 2018: The e-hall ticket will bear the e-hall ticket number, address of the test centre, test date and time allotted to the applicant. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to our notice immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No offline admit card: The e-hall ticket will not be dispatched to applicants via post or fax.
- Format of admit card: Applicants should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-hall ticket. Applicants should take two print outs of the e-hall ticket using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-hall ticket including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
- Admit Card an important document: No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
- Photocopies of LPU NEST admit card 2018: Report to the selected test centre with two copies of the e-hall ticket, one photocopy of the application form and any one of the above mentioned photo identification.
LPU NEST 2018: Exam day guidelines
- Candidates must reach the exam hall 30 minutes prior to the entrance test.
- No applicant will be allowed to go outside the test hall till the completion of the entire test/ process. Once applicants leave the hall (even if only to answer the call of nature) he/ she may not be allowed to return under any circumstances.
- All actions of the applicant in the test hall will be closely monitored using web cameras and closed circuit TV cameras.
- Applicants must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator. The invigilator will also put their signature in the place provided on the LPU NEST admit card 2018.
What items are not allowed in LPU NEST 2018 examination centre?
Applicants must find out and occupy their allotted seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the test. Applicants will not be allowed to carry into the examination hall any of the following items:
- Textual material
- Printed or hand written
- Bits of papers
- Slide rules
- Electronic watches with facilities of calculators
- Laptop or palmtop computers
- Personal stereo systems
- Walkie-talkie sets
- Mobile phones
- Paging devices or any other object/device that is likely to assist in unfair means
Keep visiting https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more updates on LPU NEST 2018. For any other queries comment below.