LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff: The provisional cutoff of LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 through JEE Main 2017 has been declared. The Cutoff is the minimum marks that candidates will require obtaining in order to qualify for admission into B.Tech courses offered by the University. Candidates who have applied for admission through JEE Main have to secure a minimum score of 90 for being eligible for admission. The Cutoff of LNMIIT B.Tech is determined on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2017 and DASA 2017. Candidates who are toppers in class XII will be given direct admission. On the basis of the Cutoff secured individually in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, as well as the total aggregate marks, will be the Merit List of LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 will be prepared. Applicants can check the LNMIIT B.Tech Cutoff 2017 below on this page. For more information related to the LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff, read the article given below on this page.
Key Points of LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff
Some important details related to LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff Cutoff is as given below:
- The provisional cutoff of LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 for admission though JEE Main 2017 has been published by the LNM Institute of Information Technology.
- Candidates have to score a minimum score of 90 in JEE Main in order to participate in LNMIIT counselling 2017
- LNMIIT B.Tech Cutoff 2017 for admission through DASA 2017 has no been announced yet. It will be updated as soon as it is declared by the institute.
- It is mandatory for candidates to secure the minimum cutoff for admission into the five engineering programmes offered for undergraduate aspirants.
- On the basis of the cutoff, the University will prepare the Merit List of LNMIIT B.Tech 2017.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of the minimum cutoff which will be set for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as the total marks obtained in JEE Main 2017.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling of LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 which will be held from June 27 onwards.
Factors considered to calculate LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff will be decided after considering various parameters as given below:
- The total number of applications received by the University for admission through LNMIIT B.Tech Admission 2017.
- The LNMIIT B.Tech Cutoff prepared in the previous year.
- The total number of seats available for each of the five engineering courses offered by the University.
- Number of seats reserved for each of the programmes for candidates belonging to different category.
LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 Programmes
On the basis of the merit list which will be prepared after the declaration of LNMIIT B.Tech 2017 Cutoff, qualified candidates will be offered admission into five B.Tech programmes provided they fulfil the Eligibility Criteria of LNMIIT B.Tech 2017. The name of the undergraduate engineering courses along with the total number of seats is given below.
|S.No.||LNMIIT B.Tech Courses||Total number of Seats|
|1.||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||180|
|2.||Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||120|
|3.||Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE)||60|
|4.||Mechatronics Engineering (MTRE)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
|5.||CSE, ECE, CCE||10 (each)|
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on LNMIIT B.Tech Admission 2017