All the admissions in the Laxmi Niwas Mittal Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur will be made via JEE Main 2015. This process of selection of candidates for the engineering undergrad courses (B.E/B.Tech) for session 2015-16 in the institute is called LNMIIT 2015 Selection Procedure. Read the following article for detailed knowledge on selection process and criteria.
LNMIIT 2015 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be picked for admissions on the basis of JEE Main 2015.
- It is necessary for the applicant to attempt JEE Main 2015 exam which will be held in April 2015.
- You must score a valid score and rank in JEE Main 2015.
- There are two ranks associated with the score, all India rank and state rank.
- Third classification of ranking is categorical rank which will be implemented in admissions on reserved seats.
- These ranks will be considered for allotment of seats to the candidates as per LNMIIT 2015 Selection Procedure.
- Based on cutoff and ranks, a merit list will be created. This list will contain names of those candidates who get picked for counselling and allotment.
- These selected candidates will get the chance to mark options of colleges and courses as per priority.