KIITEE Reservation of Seats 2018: KIIT University will consider the reservation of seats for KIITEE 2018 according to the norms set by the Government of India. KIITEE 2018 will be held in the 3rd week of April, 2018. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories such as scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, other backward classes and physically handicapped candidates must fill the application form and specify their category therein. Women candidates (only applicable for B.Tech/
B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology) will also have a percentage under KIITEE reservation of seats 2018. All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category. Candidates should also fulfil their eligibility for the quota available for the KIITEE 2018 reservation of seats. To know details about KIITEE Reservation of Seats 2018 read the article given below.
KIITEE Reservation of Seats 2018: Categories
The KIITEE 2018 reservation of seats is distributed among different categories:
Applicants with disabilities will be considered eligible for admission under PC category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the authority does not possess any adequate facility, candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE 2018.
KIITEE Reservation of Seats 2018
KIIT University has reserved seats for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Challenged (PC) and Women categories. Candidates must specify their category in the KIITEE application form 2018 to be made available in the first week of December 2017. Check KIITEE reservation of seats below:
|Reservation Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3|
Important information regarding KIITEE Reservation of Seats 2018
- The candidates under the reserved category must fulfil the eligibility criteria of KIITEE 2018.
- Candidates must produce their certificates under the KIITEE 2018 reservation categories in original whenever asked to produce by the Institute.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe should be under this category by birth and not by adoption or by marriage.
- As the institution do not have adequate facilities for Physically Challenged people only the locomotory disabilities will be allowed to appear in KIITEE 2018.
- Candidates must note that separate merit list of KIITEE 2018 will be prepared for each category.
- 30% of the seats are reserved for women category under the B.Tech courses.
- All the other candidates will fall under the general category.
KIITEE 2018: The KIIT University will conduct the KIIT Engineering Examination (KIITEE) 2018 in a computer-based test mode (CBT) in April 2018. Through KIITEE 2018, candidates will be granted admission to around 20 B.Tech courses offered by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). The application form of KIITEE 2018 was available in the online mode in the first week of December. Only the registered candidates were eligible for KIITEE 2018 slot booking process starts from April 2018.
Keep visiting https://engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on KIITEE 2018. For any queries or doubts comment below