KIITEE Online Registration is necessary to be done by applicants to register themselves for the entrance exam. They can complete their online registration by visiting the website of KIITEE 2016 till the last date decided by the University. Applicants must make sure that they fulfill the entire eligibility criteria that are required to apply for the examination otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the examination even after filling the application form. Then, they must go through the instructions carefully before filling from. KIITEE Online Registration can be done by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the website of KIITEE 2016.
- Search for the link to ‘apply online’ and click to fill the form.
- Fill all the details correctly in the required space
- Any mistake found in the details of the applicant will lead to the cancellation of the registration process and they have to register again for the same.
- Enter contact details carefully as any e- mail, SMS or post will not be send to the registered contact.
- Once the registration is completed, the candidate must take a print out of the form as the next step of KIITEE 2016 Online Registration is to mention the application number on it.
- Paste recent colored passport sized photo, self-attest it and get it signed by the parents.
- Final step for KIITEE Online Registration is to send the completely filled form along with the Class X Mark Sheet/Certificate at the following address through Registered post or Speed Post or in person or courier:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India.
For further details on KIITEE Online Registration, applicants should refer to the admission brochure or official website.
NOTE: The details provided here for KIITEE 2016 Online Registration are on the basis of data available from previous year examination. Applicants must read the details in the notification when released officially.