KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018: KIIT University will release the exam pattern of KIITEE 2018. KIITEE exam pattern 2018 provides information about the overall structure KIIT Engineering Entrance Examination or KIITEE 2018. Candidates will get details about the total number of questions, examination mode, sections of the question paper, types of questions and marking scheme among others. As per KIITEE exam pattern, the entrance test will be conducted in the online mode in multiple sessions. KIITEE exam will consist of Multiple Type Questions (MCQs) covering three subjects – Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and Physics. KIITEE 2018 exam will have 120 questions with a total of 640 marks. Candidates who are appearing in KIITEE 2018 for B.Tech courses must have a good knowledge of the KIITEE exam pattern 2018 to score well in the entrance exam. To get all the relevant information about KIITEE exam pattern 2018, read the article given below on this page.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018
KIIT University will conduct KIITEE 2018 across 60 exam centres in India in April 2018. Candidates can check the exam pattern of KIITEE 2018 below:
|S.No.||Particulars||KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018|
|1.||Exam mode||Computer based online test|
|3.||Duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|4.||Subjects covered||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology)|
|5.||Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|6.||Total number of questions||120|
|8.||Marking scheme||4 mark for each correct answer in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect responses|
Distribution of questions and marking scheme in KIITEE 2018
The subject wise division of the question paper is given below.
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marking scheme||Total|
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018: Important Points
- Candidates must click on ‘Start of Test’, which reflects the screen and enables candidates to start the test.
- Candidates must login by entering the password given in the admit card, and go through the instructions and wait for the administrator to start the test.
- In all the three sections every question will comprise of 4 answer options. Candidates must choose the most suitable answer and click on the circle adjacent to the each answer.
- The questions of KIITEE 2018 will be of objective type and in English.
- The maximum time allotted is 180 minutes after that computer test will be closed.
- Candidates can move to any question and attempt it. The answered questions will be marked as green and unanswered will be marked as blue.
- Candidates can also review by clicking on the ‘Mark for review button’.
- Candidates can also change the answer by clicking on the question number and alter it.
- In case the candidate finishes the test before allotted time, he/she gets a confirmation page which will give two options; either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- Once the candidate completes the on-line test, he/she should be able to see the screen indicating completion of test with a thank you note.
KIITEE 2018: KIIT university will conduct KIITEE 2018 exam in April 2018. Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be selected for admission in 10 B.tech courses offered by the university.
Keep visiting https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more updates on KIITEE 2018. For any other queries comment below.