KIITEE Application Form 2018: The application form of KIIT Engineering Entrance Examination (KIITEE 2018) will be available in the first week of December 2017. The application process of KIITEE 2018 includes various stages such as filling of application form, uploading of photograph, submission of application form to the KIIT university within the specified timelines. Aspirants also have to select any two preferred cities where they can take the exam. Candidates who are passed or are appearing for Class XII final year or equivalent examination in May 2018 can take KIITEE 2018. After successfully filling up KIITEE application form 2018 candidates have to book their slots. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technological Entrance Examination conducts KIITEE for admission to various B.Tech courses. Students can check KIITEE application form 2018 procedure, registration fee and other related information in the article below.
KIITEE Application Form 2018 Dates
KIITEE application form dates 2018 is yet to be disclosed by the university. The dates will be updated here as soon as the official schedule is announced. Candidates can check the tentative dates regarding the application form of KIITEE based on previous year’s schedule below:
KIITEE application dates
|1.||Online KIITEE 2018 application form will be available||1st week of December 2017|
|2.||Last date to submit the KIITEE 2018 application form||Last week of March 2018|
|3.||Last date of application receipt||Last week of April 2018|
|4.||Slot booking will start||First week of April 2018|
|5.||KIITEE 2018 will be held from||Third week of April 2018|
KIITEE Application Form – Documents required
- Two colored passport size photographs.
- 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Printed copy of the instruction sheet
Steps to fill KIITEE Application Form 2018
|2||Filling up of KIITEE application form 2018|
|3||Uploading of photograph|
|4||Submission of application form|
How to fill KIITEE Application Form 2018?
Below are the detailed step by step procedure to fill KIITEE application form explained below
Step 1: Apply Online: Candidates have to select the course they are seeking admission for and then click on the ‘Submit’ button. The important instructions page will be displayed on the next page. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and take a print out of it. After going through it, candidates can click on the ‘Apply Online’ button to fill up the form.
Step 2: Filling KIITEE Application Form 2018: In this stage, candidates have to fill in the following details correctly in the form:
- Candidate’s name (As given in class X certificate)
- Gender/ Sex
- Date of birth
- Father’s name (As given in class X certificate)
- Mother’s name
- Reservation category
- Centre options
- Exam centre (Select two different exam centres)
- Course name
- Qualifying exam status
- Percentage in PCM
- Year of passing
- Class Xth board roll number
- Class Xth board name
- Class Xth passed year
- Address for communication
- House No.
- Road/ Street
- Pin code
- Phone number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
After entering the details, candidates must review it once and if satisfied, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Upon successful submission, a page will be generated containing the following details:
- Application number
- Full name
- Date of birth
Candidates must note down the details for future reference. They must also take a print out of the KIITEE application form 2018.
Step 3: KIITEE application form 2018 – Uploading of Photograph: Candidates have to paste their two recent passport size (4cm x 5 cm) photograph, taken after December 1, 2018, on the space provided in the KIITEE application form 2018.
Step 4: Submission of KIITEE Application Form 2018: The form also must be signed both by candidate and parents/guardian. Next, the application form should be sent along with 10th pass Certificate/Marksheet to the address mentioned below.
To, The Director, Admissions,
Koel Campus, P.O- KIIT,
Bhubaneswar – 751024,
KIITEE Application Form 2018 – Key points
- There is no application fee for KIITEE 2018.
- Candidates must preserve their photocopies of the printed application form and keep safely for further use.
- The application forms will be accepted only if the authority receives the printed KIITEE application form 2018, photographs, copy of 10th pass certificate/mark sheet.
- Candidates can check their status of the application form after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT University.
- The application form should not be damaged, torn or marked in any manner.
- Applicants should also avoid overwriting on their printed application form.
- Candidates are advised to secure the date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, photocopy of the application Form, photograph and photocopy of 10th Pass certificate / mark sheet.
About KIITEE 2018
The KIIT University will conduct the KIIT Engineering Examination (KIITEE) 2018 in a computer-based test mode (CBT) in April 2018. Through KIITEE 2018, candidates will be granted admission to around 20 B.Tech courses offered by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT).
Keep visiting https://engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on KIITEE 2018. For any queries or doubts on KIITEE Application Form 2018 comment below