KEE 2017 Result: The result of KEE 2017 has been announced by Karunya University in May 2017. The KEE result 2017 was declared along with the rank cards for admission to 13 undergraduate engineering colleges. All the candidates have to enter the login credentials such as application number and date of birth to view their KEE 2017 result. Only those candidates who have qualified in the entrance test were called for counselling process as per their ranks mentioned in KEE result. The KEE result 2017 was prepared based on the aggregate marks that the candidates have obtained in the entrance test. There was no provision of re-totaling and re-grading as the answers were checked by automated machines. No photocopies of the answer scripts was to be provided to the candidates. To get all the important information related to the KEE 2017 Result read the article given below.
KEE 2017 Result Date
|S.No.||KEE 2017 Result Events||Important Dates|
|1.||KEE 2017 exam to be held||May 12 to 15, 2017|
|2.||KEE 2017 Result will be declared||May 2017|
|3.||Rank List||May 2017|
How to download KEE 2017 Result
- Visit the link provided on this page
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- The Result of KEE 2017 is displayed on the screen
- Download the result and check your rank secured in the entrance test.
Important Information on KEE 2017 Result
- The University has published the result of KEE in May 2017. Candidates were notified via SMS in their registered mobile number.
- The ranks obtained in the rank list were taken for further counselling/admission process.
- Candidates were required a self-attested rank card of KEE that has to be produced on the day of Counselling of KEE.
- All the candidates must note that the answers were evaluated through automated machines with extreme care. There was no chances of error. Therefore, no provision for re-totaling and re-grading after the declaration of KEE 2017 Result.
- The University has not taken any responsibility of providing the photocopies of the answer scripts and no correspondence in this regard can be claimed by the students to the University.
All the aspirants who applied through KEE 2017 must satisfy the eligibility criteria of KEE 2017 as per the requirements of the University. If any candidate fails to meet the eligibility requirements then they will be disqualified from admission to the University. The counselling process has ended. In the admission process, the candidates must be present in person. No other person authorised by the candidate can appear in the counselling. However, in unavoidable circumstances candidates must contact the University office.