KEE Answer Key 2016 – The Answer Key of KEE will be published here soon after its declaration. This is expected to be released after the completion of the examination. This will be declared in order to eradicate the stress of the students. The Answer Key of KEE will be released in the pdf format only. The candidate can download the answer key either by clicking on the link given here or also by visiting the official link of the authority.
The KEE Answer Key will be declared by various educational portals, experts and coaching institutes. Alternatively, it will also be released by the official exam conducting body i.e. Karunya University. The answer key proves extremely beneficial for the candidates as they can know the scores before the actual declaration of the result. Along with the answer key, the OMR sheets will be uploaded for the candidate’s benefit. The candidates are advised to go through this post to know all the requisite details regarding the KEE Answer Key.
KEE 2016 Answer Key – Steps to download:
The Answer Key of KEE will be only released in the online mode and hence it is mandatory to know the process to download it. The methodology of obtaining the answer key is described in the simple steps. Let’s have a look.
- The candidate can follow the link in written in the post.
- Make a quick search in the latest news and find the answer key related link.
- Jump to the link and download the KEE Answer Key as according to the exam.
KEE Answer Key – Benefits
The Answer Key of KEE will have lots of benefits. Answer key proves extremely helpful for the students in several ways. Some of the advantages of the answer key are enlisted here for the sake of convenience of the students.
- With the help of the KEE Answer Key, the candidates can estimate the scores in the exam paper before the result declaration
- By knowing the approximate marks, the candidate can compare these marks with the previous year cutoff marks and check whether he can proceed further or not
- Also, the aspirant can make the estimation of rank in the rank list and decides the choices filled for the counselling
KEE Answer Key – Steps to use
Downloading of the KEE Answer Key is just not enough. It is mandatory to know the proper procedure of its use. The candidate can use the answer key for the estimation of marks hence its exact procedure is mentioned here to make the work easier.
- Download the answer key.
- Compare the answers in the OMR sheet with those of answer key.
- Assign 1 mark for each right answer.
- Subtract 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Count the marks and then deduct the marks of the negative marking.
- The result is the final score