KEE 2017 Admit Card: The admit card of KEE 2017 has been made available by Karunya University from 1st week of May 2017. KEE admit card 2017 is available in online mode only. The admit card of KEE 2017 is an essential document that must be carried to the exam centre along with an identity proof of a candidate to appear in entrance exam. KEE admit card contains details like name and roll number of the candidate, exam centre and time, address of the examination centre. To download the KEE admit card 2017, the applicant must enter their registration ID and mobile number. A link has been provided to download the admit card on this page. The eligible candidates are suggested to check the details mentioned on their KEE 2017 admit card before taking any printout. Candidates can check procedure to download KEE 2017 admit card from the article below.
Documents required for KEE 2017 Admit Card
- Class XII Identity Card issued by the School
- Class XII examination Admit Card
- Driving License
- Colour passport size photograph
- Letter from head of the institution studying in with an attested photograph of the candidate.
- The photograph must be attested by the Principal or Head of the Institution.
How to download KEE 2017 Admit Card
Only successful candidates who have submitted application form of KEE 2017 will be able to download the admit card. The steps are as follows:
- Candidates have to enter their registration ID and mobile number to download the KEE admit card 2017.
- After entering the details, candidates must click on ‘submit’ button.
- KEE 2017 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details provided on the admit card of KEE 2017 for any further discrepancies.
- Candidates must download and take the print out of the admit card after checking all the details.
KEE 2017 Admit Card is available now – Download here
Note: All the eligible candidates must carry the admit card of KEE 2017 to the entrance test along with the proof of identity. All applicants must keep in mind that KEE Admit Card 2017 is an important document. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre of KEE or sit for the entrance exam.
Important Instructions on KEE 2017 Admit Card
- The candidates must download within the specified time mentioned in the important dates of KEE 2017.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall half an hour after the commencement of the test. The candidates will be permitted to leave the only after the completion of the exam.
- If candidates have not submitted the application form on time then the candidates will be allowed to register for spot registration of any of the exam centres of KEE 2017. Karunya University will issue the candidate’s Spot hall tickets of KEE 2017 after confirming their eligibility requirements set by KEE 2017.
For more updates & news http://engg.entrancecorner.com. For any queries or doubts on KEE 2017 Admit Card leave your comments below