KEAM 2017 Result – CEE Kerala has released KEAM Result 2017 in online mode on May 18, 2017. The result and score of KEAM 2017 announced for all the candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination. The candidates have to log in with their application number and password to check KEAM 2017 result. The KEAM result contain KEAM 2017 scores obtained by the candidates. The scores are calculated by using the normalisation method. The examination authority will release the ranks of the aspirants on or before June 20, 2017. For the preparation of the rank list candidates have to submit their class XII marks online on or before June 14, 2017 (until 4:00 pm). The link for submission of class XII marks is provided on this page. The selected candidates will be called for participating in the counselling rounds and candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their ranks secured in KEAM 2017. To get details about the KEAM 2017 Result, score calculation method and more go through the article below.
Latest: KEAM 2017 Rank List – Check here
KEAM 2017 Submission of Class 12 Score
All candidates who qualified in KEAM 2017 exam have to submit their marks obtained in the qualifying examination for the preparation of KEAM rank list 2017. The marks submission by the candidates commenced from May 27 to June 08. However, the last date for mark submission facility has now been extended until June 14, 2017 ( by 4:00 pm). Candidates have also been given the facility to verify their data online. Candidates have to click on the link below and login with their application number and password to submit/verify their marks.
Click here to Submit and Verify Class 12 Marks
KEAM 2017 Result Declaration Dates
|S.No.||KEAM Result 2017 Events||Dates|
|1.||KEAM 2017 Result declared on||May 18, 2017|
|2.||submission of class XII marks for preparation of rank list||May 27 to June 14 (until 4:00 pm)|
|3.||KEAM rank list will be published on||June 20, 2017|
How to Check KEAM Result 2017
KEAM result 2017 will be announced for all candidates on or before May 25. The candidates can follow the steps given below to access their results:
- Access the link provided on this page to view KEAM 2017 result
- Click on “KEAM 2017 Result” in the ‘candidate login portal’ window.
- Candidates have to enter their KEAM 2017 application number and password
- Candidates have to click on ‘Submit’ button to access their KEAM Result 2017.
- After entering all the required details, KEAM 2017 result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates are advised to download the result sheet and preserve it for further use.
Method of preparing KEAM 2017 rank list
CEE Kerala will prepare KEAM 2017 result, by calculating the marks secured by the candidates in KEAM 2017 both in Paper I and Paper II and also the grade/marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination. The ranks will be computed after using the standardisation process.
Tie-breaking resolution in KEAM 2017 Result
In the case of a tie in the total marks between two or more candidates for preparation of engineering ranks. The authority will use the following method for tie breaking.
- The higher score in Mathematics obtained by the candidate will be given the first preferences.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidates with the higher rank in Physics for Physics and Chemistry paper in the entrance examination will be given higher rank.
- If this does not resolve the tie, the candidates with higher marks in standardised marks in the subject of Mathematics in class XII examination will be given better rank.
- Following this, if the tie still remains, the candidates with higher marks in standardised marks in the subject of Physics in class 10+2 examination will be placed higher in the rank list.
- In the final instance, the age of the candidate will be taken into account, the older candidate will be awarded higher rank.
To qualify in the KEAM 2017 and thereby become eligible for the KEAM rank list, a candidate has to score a minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II. However for SC/ST categories. For SC/ST candidates there are no minimum marks to be obtained by the candidates in KEAM 2017. However, if any candidate fails to answer at least one question in each paper will be disqualified for admission. The candidates who do not score the minimum qualifying marks will not be enlisted in the KEAM 2017 rank list.
KEAM 2017 Rank List
The candidates who are shortlisted in the KEAM 2017 rank list will be eligible to appear in counselling. The rank list will be valid till August 15, 2017. The rank list will be prepared separately for all the categories. The rank list will be prepared by putting equal weight (50:50) from marks obtained by the candidates in KEAM and the qualifying grade/marks in Class XII or equivalent examination.
KEAM counselling 2017 will be conducted using Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) in online mode. The seat allotment for various categories through CAP process. In this process, candidates will know the total courses and seats available for the candidates. The aspirants will be selected based on the ranking of the candidates in the rank list. The candidates will be able to know their allotted seat in B.tech courses and colleges in the list published by CEE. The selected candidates have to appear in Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) and report to their institutes for verification of documents.
Stay tuned http://engg.entrancecorner.com for all latest updates & news information on KEAM 2017