KEAM 2017 Rank Predictor – The Kerala Engineering, Agricultural Medical is an entrance examination conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations-Kerala. It was held on April 24 and 25, for admission of deserving candidates into various Undergraduate Engineering courses offered by the participating institutes. To use the rank predictor candidates have to enter the score obtained by them along with other personal and academic details. The result of KEAM 2017 has been announced on May 18, 2017. Candidates can use the rank predictor of KEAM to know the estimated rank on the basis of the score obtained by them in the exam. The CEE is expected to publish the rank list of the qualified candidates on or before June 20. The link to use KEAM 2017 rank predictor is provided here. Read KEAM 2017 Rank Predictor to know exactly what it is and how it works.
Latest: KEAM 2017 Result declared
KEAM 2017 Cutoff check here
KEAM 2016 Cutoff check here
Use Careers360 KEAM College predictor to predict your College
Steps to use KEAM 2017 Rank Predictor
Below are the steps to be followed by the candidates to access the KEAM 2017 rank predictor:
- The candidates access the KEAM 2017 rank predictor in online mode only.
- The applicants have to login with at the first step candidates need to either log in using their Google+ or Facebook account
- Candidates have to details such as KEAM 2017 roll number, KEAM 2017 expected marks (use of marking scheme of KEAM), percentage, Date of birth, Category, State, Preferred Branches, Preferred location, Exam appearing/appeared, Select KEAM 2017 difficulty level
- After entering the details mentioned above, candidates have to click on the ‘Predict Now’.
- After entering the above information candidates have to click on “Start Analyzing” button.
- The rank will be displayed to the candidates as well as the overall report will be sent to candidates registered email ID.
Features of KEAM Rank Predictor 2017
- The Rank Estimator of KEAM 2017 will be used to determine the approximate rank of the candidate.
- The actual rank will be declared weeks after the conclusion of the exam, which is scheduled to be held tentatively in 3rd week of April, 2017. But through rank predictor, the enthusiastic candidates will get to know the rank earlier.
- After the rough calculation of score, the rank predictor will show the estimated figure.
- The rank predictor is a scale of performance which shows that how well a candidate performed in the exam.
- Based on the complex algorithm, our team has developed the KEAM 2017 Rank Predictor, which ensured that the rank obtained by the candidates will be closest to the accurate figure for a perfect idea to the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to use our trusted rank predictor to calculate the rank.
Factors which will be accounted in calculation of rank
Here are some of the factors which will be counted in for the calculation of rank, which are:
- Cutoff of the candidate
- Availability of Number of Seats
- Percentile required qualifying the exam
- Reservation categories
Instructions to use KEAM 2017 Rank Predictor
- Firstly, the KEAM 2017 Answer Key must be downloaded by the candidates to calculate the estimated score secured in the examination. For that, they are advised to refer a trusted key to calculate the approx marks.
- Follow the Exam Pattern of KEAM 2017 correctly for the marking of correct an incorrect answer of each section.
- While checking the answers, add 4 marks for each correct answer and subtract 1 mark for every incorrect answer. At the end, subtract the negative marks with that of positive marks to get the estimated score.
- Enter the predicted score in the KEAM 2017 Exam Pattern correctly. Please make sure that candidates fill the correct marks. And click on Submit Button.
- The Predicted rank will be displayed on the screen. Command for the print out of the predicted rank for ready references.
Disclaimer regarding KEAM 2017 Rank Predictor
Candidates must note that the rank predicted by the Rank Estimator must not be taken as the final rank as the predictor only displays the approx figures and it will not be used in the admission process. The actual rank will be announced by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations-Kerala, which will be used for counselling and seat allotment. We do not make any claim regarding the accurate and exact result as it is just a predictor tool.
Candidates must use the correct answer key and trustworthy rank predictor to calculate the accurate score and rank. The wrong Key will lead to wrong calculation, through which the candidate will obtain incorrect score and incorrect score will display the wrong rank from the rank predictor. So basically, its necessary to use the correct answer key.
This article is based on previous year’s article. Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ to stay updated on KEAM 2017