KEAM 2017 Exam Pattern will consist type of questions, the total number of questions, marking scheme, mode of examination etc. KEAM 2017 will be conducted in an online mode. The exam will be held on April 24 for Paper I (Physics and Chemistry) from 10 am to 12:30 am and April 25 for Paper II (Mathematics) from 10 am to 12:30 pm. All the candidates who are applying for KEAM 2017 must be thorough with the Exam Pattern of KEAM 2017 to make themselves aware of the structure of the exam and question paper pattern. To get the important details of KEAM 2017 Exam Pattern read the article given below.
Below are all the important details related to the exam pattern of the question paper of KEAM 2017 exam.
|Exam Pattern of KEAM 2017||Details|
|No. of Papers||Three Papers in total
Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry
Paper 2: Mathematics
|Total Number of Marks||480|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||Four marks will be given for each correct question.
One mark will be deducted for each incorrect question
No marks will be deducted for any unanswered question.
|Sets of Question Paper||Paper I: A1, A2, A3 & A4
Paper II: B1, B2, B3 & B4.
Important Instructions on KEAM 2017
- The candidates are advised not to attempt any malpractice during entrance examination as it will lead to disqualification of the candidate for admission and some major actions will be taken.
- The candidates should bring KEAM 2017 Admit Card with a ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a cardboard/clipboard for the KEAM 2017 examination
- Candidates must follow the KEAM 2017 Exam Pattern in order to attempt the questions correctly.
- Candidates must write their name, roll number and signature in the question paper.
- There will be four sets for Paper 1 as versions – A1, A2, A3 & A4 and for Paper II as B1, B2, B3 & B4.
- The candidates will be given different sets and the questions will vary from one paper to the other.
- All the candidates can Practice from the Sample Papers of KEAM 2017 in order to prepare accordingly keeping in mind the structure of the question paper. The candidates must practice to also get a better understanding of the exam and also keep a track of the questions that will come in the original question paper
- All the candidates, therefore, keep themselves updated with the KEAM 2017 Syllabus and also cover all the topics, sub-topics, methods and formula accordingly and get good score in the entrance examination.
For more updates and information keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/. For any doubts or queries KEAM 2017 Exam Pattern leave your comments below