CEE conducted the first KEAM 2015 exam today, on 20 April 2015. Candidates wrote Physics – Chemistry (Paper-1), for engineering today. The exam was for 2 hours 30 minutes, it started at 10:00 a.m. and concluded at 12:30 p.m. Only candidates who possess valid KEAM admit card were allowed to take the paper.
KEAM is conducted for intake of candidates into UG engineering and medial course. Through KEAM 2015, qualified candidates will receive admission in the colleges of Kerala, in session 2015-16. The schedule of the examination is as below:
KEAM 2015 Engineering Schedule
- Physics- Chemistry (Paper-I) : 20 April 2015 (from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Mathematics (Paper-II) : 21 April 2015 (from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
KEAM 2015 Medical Schedule
- Physics- Chemistry (Paper-I) : 22 April 2015 (from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Biology (Paper-II) : 23 April 2015 (from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
As it is evident from the data above, all the papers will be of 2 hours 30 minutes and will be held in morning session. Candidates will write all the papers in offline mode. For each paper there will be four sets, which will carry a version code. Codes for both the streams are as below:
Version Code for Engineering Papers are as below
- Physics & Chemistry Versions (Paper-I) : A1, A2, A3 and A4.
- Mathematics Versions (Paper-II) : B1, B2, B3 and B4.
Version Code for Medical Papers are as below
- Paper I – Chemistry & Physics Versions : A1, A2, A3 & A4.
- Paper II – Biology Versions : B1, B2, B3 & B4
The result of the examination will be released on or before 20 May 2015. It will bear the scores of the candidates in each paper and overall. After the issuance of the result, the rank list will be released. The rank of the candidates will be disclosed on or before 25 June 2015. Also, probably in mid June the counselling will be held. In the counselling round, seat will be allocated to the candidates as per their desire of college, course and merit.
We wish all the entrants of KEAM 2015 good luck. If you have any doubts or queries, comment below.