KEAM 2014 Allotment for the vacant seats in Professional Degree Courses in Govt. / Aided/Govt. Controlled Self Financing Engineering and Private Self Financing Architecture Colleges has been published on the official website of Kerala CEE 2014 on 6th August 2014. Candidates can click on the link indicated below to check their result:
Important Instructions to the candidates:
- On checking the allotment details and getting the seat, the candidates should take a printout of the allotment memo and produce it before the authorities of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) for payment of fee/balance fee (if applicable). The list of designated branches of SBT is available on the official website
- Those candidates who have already made the payment in any of the previous rounds are not required to pay the fee but those candidates who have got the fresh allotment should remit the fees as specified in the allotment memo in the account of Commissioner for Entrance Examination at any of the designated branches of State Bank of Travancore on or before 9th August 2014
- Candidates must join the respective allotted institute on or before 9th August 2014
- In case, the allotment to the candidates in this phase of allotment of KEAM 2014 is different than the one allotted in the previous phase must pay the balance fee in State Bank of Travancore and subsequently should join the college concerned on or before 9th August 2014
- Candidate failing to remit the balance fee or join the institute within the designated time will lose their allotment and the higher options and hence will be removed from the allotment process for the existing courses/colleges.