Kerala CEE (KEAM) 2014 Application form will be available until 4 February 2014 i.e. the candidates interested in appearing for KEAM 2014 engineering entrance exam will have to first fill the application form, which has been released on 11 January and the last date to fill the application form is 4 February 2014. KEAM is a state level engineering exam conducted by “commissioner of entrance examination, Government of Kerala. The application form will be available to the aspirants on the KEAM official website, it is advised to the candidates to go through the instructions, and guidelines before starting to fill the application form as the multiple entries of the application form shall not be entertained by the official authority.
The candidates must have the following information handy while filling the KEAM 2014 Application Form:
- Class X and XII mark sheet
- Residential address
- payment option
- scanned image of the photograph
- contact details (valid email id and contact number)
Following are the procedural steps for filling the KEAM 2014 Application Form:
- The candidates interested will have to first avail the security card and prospectus from any designated post office
- The code specified on the security card has to be used for filling the application form online.
- Further, visit the official website and fill the application form with all the necessary information pertaining to candidate’s name, address, gender, academic qualification etc.
- The printed copy of KEAM 2014 application form must be taken out and along with the copies of the essential and relevant documents must be send at the below mentioned address:
Office of the Commissioner for entrance examination,
5th Floor, Housing board buildings, Santhi Nagar
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
Following are the documents to be attached along with the KEAM 2014 application form:
- Nativity certificate
- Class X certificate as birth certificate proof
- Attested final year mark list of the qualifying exam or course certificate filled and signed with the seal of Head of the institution.
- Category/income certificate, if applicable
- original inter caste certificate from the concerned village officer, if applicable
- For PwD candidates, self attested copy of the medical certificate from the District medical board
KEAM 2014 Application fee payment mode:
- The application fee to be paid by the general candidates is Rs 800 while, for the SC,ST candidates it is Rs 400
- The candidates opting for Dubai as exam center are required to pay Rs 12,000 through demand draft.
- The candidates can either make the payment of application fee in cash by availing the security card from various post offices.
- The candidate can also opt for demand draft, which, has to be drawn in favor of “Commissioner of entrance examination” payable at Thiruvananthapuram, and the candidates are required to enter the application form number, Bank branch, DD number and name of the bank.
Important dates of KEAM 2014 at a glance:
- Last date for filling the application form: 4 February 2014
- Last date for receiving the completed application form: 5 February 2014
- Admit card download online: 24 March 2014
- Physics and Chemistry paper: 21 April 2014
- Mathematics paper: 22 April 2014
- Result: On or before 20 May 2014.
Other Useful Links: