KCET 2017 Result – KEA has made available KCET rank 2017 in online mode. The KCET result 2017 has been announced on May 30, 2017, by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The aspirants can download and check KCET 2017 rank by entering their KCET 2017 registration number. The result of KCET 2017 displays the scores and ranks secured by the candidates in the KCET 2017. KCET result is available for only those candidates who qualified the entrance exam held on May 02 and 03. The candidates are advised to download and preserve the KCET 2017 result for further admission processes. On the basis of KCET result candidates will be selected for participating in KCET counselling and seat allotment process. No KCET result sheets are being sent to the candidates through post/courier. Candidates who were unable to enter the qualifying marks at the time of registration were given the facility to enter the same before the declaration of result. The link to download KCET result 2017 is provided on this page. To know complete information and procedure to download KCET 2017 result go through the article below.
How to Check KCET 2017 Result?
To check the Result of KCET 2017 candidates need to follow the steps below:
- To download KCET Result 2017 candidates must access the link provided below
- Candidates must enter KCET 2017 registration number
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and the KCET result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must cross check the details printed on the KCET result sheet and safely keep it for further references
Click here to download KCET 2017 Result
KCET 2017 ranks available now- Check here
Use Careers360 KCET College predictor to predict your College
How KCET 2017 scores calculated?
The scores obtained in KCET 2017 is calculated based on the following points:
- The result is calculated in equal proportion of the marks obtained in Karnataka CET as well as in Class XIIth standard.
- The seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of KCET 2017 result and rank
- The result and merit of the candidates appeared in KCET 2017 is calculated on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in Karnataka CET and marks obtained by the candidates in PCM subjects in Qualifying Examination
KCET 2017 Tie Breaking Resolution
- The higher score in Mathematics obtained by the candidate is given the first preferences.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidates with the higher rank in Physics for Physics and Chemistry paper in the entrance examination is given higher rank.
- If this does not resolve the tie, the candidates with higher marks in standardized marks in the subject of Mathematics in class XII examination is given better rank.
- Following this, if the tie still remains, the candidates with higher marks in standardised marks in the subject of Physics in class 10+2 examination is placed higher in the rank list.
- In the final instance, the age of the candidate is taken into account, the older candidate is awarded higher rank.
Challenges regarding KCET 2017 Result
- Candidates can raise objections regarding KCET result 2017 within three days of result declaration.
- The objections can be raised in various aspects except for KCET 2017 marks
- Discrepancies such as any of the details printed on the result sheet are found incorrect / changes in the qualifying marks entered by the candidate/version codes of KCET question booklet etc.
- If there are any discrepancies with reference to qualifying examination marks, the candidate must contact the admission office, KEA immediately for fresh assignment of ranks.
- Candidates whose results were on hold for the qualifying examination marks had to submit their qualifying examination mark sheets either in person or through ‘Speed Post’ to KEA and the result of such candidates to be notified by the authority.
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on KCET 2017 Result