KCET 2017 Rank Predictor – The Rank Predictor is a tool to predict the rank of the candidates who appeared in KCET 2017. Candidates have to log in using their Facebook or Google account to get their estimated rank. After logging in, applicants have to enter the KCET score, admit card number, and roll number. Before using KCET rank predictor 2017, candidates must calculate the probable score with the use of KCET answer key. Upon entering all the required details, the rank predictor will analyse the information and on the basis of the estimated score, it will display the rank of the candidates. The rank predictor of KCET 2017 will also display a list of B.Tech colleges along with the courses that candidates might have a chance to get admission on the basis of the particular rank. To check how to use KCET 2017 rank predictor, importance and other relevant details, read the article given below on this page.
Latest: KCET 2017 Answer Key released – Check here
How to use the KCET 2017 Rank Predictor?
- To use the Rank Calculator of KCET 2017, candidates must have a Facebook or Google Account to log in.
- Candidates have to enter their KCET 2017 Admit Card Number, Roll Number.
- Thereafter, they will be required to enter the scores they are predicting in all the subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- After entering the details, candidates must click on ‘Start Analyzing’ button, to find the probable rank in the KCET 2017.
- Candidates can take a printout of the same of the future references.
Use KCET Rank Predictor tools to calculate your KCET 2017 rank
How to calculate the scores?
- To calculate the estimated scores, candidates will have to download the official and unofficial Answer Keys of KCET 2017.
- While calculating the scores, candidates must follow the correct KCET 2017 Exam Pattern. One mark will be added for every correct answer. However, for every incorrect answer, no marks will be deducted.
- Then subtract the number of incorrect answers from the total marks of the questions and the digit will be the approximate score.
Importance of KCET 2017 Rank Estimator
- The Rank Predictor of KCET 2017 will help the candidates to know their rank before the announcement of Result.
- Candidates can get an idea of the chances whether they will be included in the merit list or not.
- Through the KCET 2017 Rank Calculator, candidates can check the number of colleges and courses they can get admission in.
- The estimated rank can also be used in KCET 2017 College Predictor to identify the college and courses, if they do not have the actual rank.
Mechanism of KCET 2017 Rank Predictor
The Rank Predictor of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2017 will be developed by the team of experts, which will analyze the various factors to produce the most accurate scores. The factors for the prediction of rank will be the number of candidates in a category, the number of candidates from a particular board, the number of candidates applied for the examination, previous year’s rank/percentile, opening and closing rank of the previous year.
- The KCET 2017 Rank Predictor will only predict the approximate rank only.
- Candidates are advised to enter the correct scores predicted by them.
- Candidates must use the correct answer keys. An incorrect rank will be predicted, if the incorrect answer keys will be used.
The Rank Predictor of KCET 2017 has not been prepared yet. Stay tuned, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information about KCET 2017.