KCET 2017 Cutoff – The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has declared KCET cutoff 2017 for the second round of seat allotment on July 16. The cutoff of KCET 2017 is the closing rank that candidates need to obtain to be eligible for admission in various government and private colleges. The cutoff of KCET is provided in pdf file format and candidates can download the same on this page. KCET cutoff 2017 for round 1 of seat allotment was published on June 25. The cutoff of KCET is published separately for General and Hyderabad- Karnataka candidates. KCET cutoff rank is published individually for each participating institute and it varies for each course and cateogry. KCET cutoff depends on various factors such as the total number of candidates appeared in KCET 2017, difficulty level of the exam, availability of seats in the participating institutes. The candidates who meet KCET cutoff are deemed qualified for admission to 47000 seats in 220 institutes of Karnataka provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria defined by KEA. In the article below, candidates can check KCET 2017 cutoff for round 1 and 2, previous year KCET cutoff etc.
Latest: KCET 2017 Result declared – Check here
How to check KCET 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff of KCET 2017has been published separately for candidates belonging to General and Hyderabad- Karnataka. The cutoff is available in pdf file format. Candidates can check and download the Institute wise cutoff of KCET 2017 for various courses from the table given below.
|S.No.||Category||KCET 2017 Cutoff Round 1||KCET 2017 Cutoff Round 2|
|1.||General||Click here||Click here|
|2.||Hyd-Kar||Click here||Click here|
Use Careers360 KCET College predictor to predict your College
KCET 2017 Cutoff Highlights
Check important information about the cutoff of KCET 2017 given below:
- The cutoff has been published by the Karnataka Examination Authority
- The cutoff for both round 1 and round 2 is available in PDF file format
- KCEt cutoff 2017 has been released after the completion of each round of counselling
- Candidates have to rank lesser than the closing rank declared for each branch to be qualified for admission to the participating institutes of KCET 2017.
- Candidates who meet the cutoff are shortlisted for admission and they are eligible to participate in the seat allotment of KCET 2017.
Factors considered to calculate KCET 2017
While deciding the cutoff rank by the institutes for each branch, the following parameters are taken into consideration.
- The total number of students appeared in Karnataka common entrance test.
- The difficulty level of the question paper of KCET 2017.
- The total number of seats available for each course at the institutes.
- The performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in both the qualifying examination and the common entrance test.
- The average marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- Seats reserved for candidates belonging to different categories.
Previous Year’s KCET Cutoff
KCET cutoff published by various institutes in the previous year has been provided. Check the cutoff for the first and second round allotment for candidates belonging to the General Merit category given below:
KCET 2016 Cutoff for the 1st round of Allotment
KCET 2016 Cutoff for the 2nd round of Allotment
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on KCET 2017