As per the latest notification on the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) website, the authority have notified the candidates who are allotted seat to pay the prescribed fees and should report to the colleges on or before 12th August, 2014 as mentioned in the admission order. Candidates are required to compulsorily update the details through their login Id on the KEA website. After successful payment of fee, candidates can download the admission order from the tab indicated below:
Instructions to the candidates who have already paid the fees:
- All the candidates must download the fresh Challan once again for the seat allotted in spot round
- The details of fee already paid will be printed on the Challan and the fee paid in the earlier round will be adjusted for the seat allotted in KCET 2014 Spot Round.
- If there is no difference in the fees paid and that in the freshly allotted college then you must download the admission order from the link indicated above and enter the required credentials. Failing to update the reported details will result in cancellation of seat allotment
Instructions to the candidate to the candidates who have paid excess fee:
- In case any candidates have paid the excess fee, they may select the “Refund Link” on the KEA website and enter all the bank details.The balance amount will be transferred directly to the account information provided by the candidates. The detail of the information to be provided by the candidate is as follows:
- Name of the Account Holder
- Relationship to the candidate
- CET Admission Ticket Number
- Name of the Bank
- Core Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code of the Bank
- Mobile number or land line Phone no. of the candidate
Instructions to the candidate who has not paid any fees or has paid lesser fees:
- Print the Challan from the KEA website, the challan has the details pre-printed, such as Name, CET No, College / Course Allotted details, Fee to be paid, Fee paid already if any, Bank Account Number. Candidate must affix their signature on the Challan.
- Next, candidate has to pay the prescribed fee / balance fee in any branch of the State Bank of Mysore. After receipt of the payment, bank will return the candidate’s copy to the candidate by retaining the KEA and Bank copy.
- After two hours of making the payment, candidate will be able to download the Admission Order. Candidates must print the same and affix their signature on it and report to the college along with the Original Documents on or before 12th August 2014 and update the details on the website.