JMI EEE 2017 Merit List will be declared after the publication of the JEE Main 2017 Result on April 27, 2017 for Paper I and May 27 for Paper II. The University will prepare the merit list of candidates for B.Tech courses based on the provisions made in the University also taking into account the reservation criteria. The candidates will be placed provisionally in the merit list. All the candidates will be selected for further counselling process based on their scores obtained in JEE Main. However, applicants will have to fulfil the eligibility conditions and provide a valid proof of the qualifying exam (JEE main) at the time of counselling/admission process. To get all the details related to JMI EEE Merit List 2017 read the article below.
All the B.Tech aspirants have to fill the Application Form of JMI EEE 2017 in order to participate in the admission process.
JMI EEE 2017 Merit List
- The number of seats mentioned in various B.Tech Programs is only provided for the maximum intake capacity of each program and does not bind the University to admit the number of students specified.
- The number of students finally admitted shall depend on the Interview/counselling and scores obtained in JEE Main 2017 etc.
- There will be no provision of nomination on any seat for B.Tech courses by any authority of JMI and no application/request shall be entertained in this case.
If in case there is a tie when two or more applicants get equal marks in JEE Main 2017, Inter-se Merit List will be the decided on the following grounds:
- The candidate’s marks in Mathematics in JEE Main 2017. Candidates securing highest marks will be given preference and will get better rank.
- Marks secured in Physics in JEE Main 2017. Higher marks will be given preference and will get better rank
- Resolution by Date of Birth. Candidates with higher age will get preference than the lower age.
- If the tie-breaking resolution is not fulfilled after the above conditions then the candidates will be provided with same rank in the Merit List of JMI EEE 2017.
All the candidates must have appeared/passed their senior secondary school (10+2) / intermediate or its equivalent of a recognised Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects,
The applicants must secure with not less than 55% marks in PCM and should have passed in 2015, 2016 and be appearing in 2017 or candidates holding diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4 year duration with not less than 55% marks can apply for JMI EEE 2017.
The age limit of the candidate: The age of the applicant should not be less than 17 years as on 1st October of the year of admission in the Jamia Milia University.
For more updates on JMI EEE 2017 keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/