The admit cards for candidates who have registered for JMI B.Tech Admissions 2016 is expected to be released a week before the scheduled date of the entrance examination. The admit cards will be made available for the download of candidates at the Admission Portal of JMI. The JMI EEE 2016 Admit Card is an important document as it will reflect some vital information such as the Name, Registration ID, Roll Number, & exam centre details etc. Candidates will be required to bring the admit card to secure admission to the Examination Hall. All the concerned applicants should, therefore, download and print the admit card of JMI EEE 2016 before the date of the test. The University will also inform candidates of the availability of the admit card individually via email and SMS at their registered email address and phone number. To find out how to download the JMI EEE Admit Card from the university website, candidates can scroll below.
Instructions for download of the JMI EEE Admit Card 2016:
- For download of the admit card, candidates will have to log on to the official website of JMI first i.e jmi.ac.in.
- The link for download of the admit card will be hosted on the corresponding web page.
Candidates may have to log in before they are allowed to download the JMI EEE 2016 Admit Card.
- To get a print out of their admit card, it is essential that candidates have a printer at their disposal.
- After the admit card has been printed, candidates should affix a self-attested recent passport size colored photograph in the space that has been provided. Candidates should ensure that the photograph is pasted and not stapled.
- The admit card should be retained by the candidate till the end of the admission process, as candidates may have to produce it at different stages of admission.