JEE Main Paper 2 Rank Predictor 2017- Candidates who appeared in JEE Main paper 2 on April 02, 2017, can use the rank predictor of JEE Main paper 2 to get their probable rank. The rank predictor of JEE Main 2017 paper 2 has been developed for candidates to predict their rank. After calculating the JEE Main paper 2 score with the help of the answer key, candidates can use the JEE Main rank predictor to know the rank they might obtain. To use JEE Main paper 2 rank predictor, candidates have to login with their facebook or Google account. After successful login, candidates have to submit their JEE Main 2017 paper 2 roll number, estimated JEE Main score, category, etc. to get their probable rank. Along with the rank, the rank predictor of JEE Main paper 2 will give a detailed profile analysis of the candidates . The link to get access to JEE Main paper 2 rank predictor is provided below. To know how to use JEE Main paper 2 rank predictor 2017 and other relevant information read the article given below on this page.
Latest: JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2017 Released!
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff – Check here
JEE Main All India Rank for Paper 2 – Check here
How to use JEE Main Paper 2 Rank Predictor 2017?
The rank predictor of JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan 2017, will help the candidates to predict their rank and will provide an idea of chances of admission to the desired college as well. Read the instructions mentioned below to use the JEE Main paper 2 rank predictor 2017.
- Use the link provided in the article to access the JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan rank estimator.
- Log in using the valid Facebook or Google account or can sign with their personal email ID.
- The candidates will then be required to enter the following relevant information in JEE Main paper 2 rank predictor.
1. Date of birth
2. JEE Main 2017 expected score
3. Class XII percentage
4. Class XII board
5. Passing year of Class XII
7. JEE Main paper 2 roll number
- Click on ‘Predict Now’ after submitting the details.
- Thereafter, the JEE Main paper 2 rank predictor will display the expected rank of the candidates.
- The candidates will also be able to check the probability to qualify JEE Main paper 2. The overall result will also be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
How to calculate JEE Main paper 2 scores 2017?
To examine the scores of JEE Main paper 2, the candidates must use the trustworthy answer key. The JEE Main paper 2 answer key 2017 will contain the solutions of the questions asked in the examination. A separate JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan answer key will be published by CBSE. Using the answer key, the candidates must start calculating the marks following the instructions mentioned below.
- To calculate the scores, download the JEE Main paper 2 answer key.
- While examining the scores, the candidates must follow the marking scheme as defined in JEE Main paper 2 exam pattern. For every correct answer four marks will be added, whereas, for every incorrect or multiple answers, 01 marks will be deducted.
- To get the predicted score of JEE Main paper 2, candidates will be required to subtract the total number of incorrect answers from the total number of correct answers.
The answer will the estimated marks secured by the candidates predicted by JEE Main paper 2 rank predictor 2017.
- The JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan rank predictor 2017 is a predictor tool and will calculate the approximate rank of the candidates. We do not claim for any accuracy.
- All the candidates are advised to enter the correct scores secured by them.
- Candidates must use the correct answer key to examine the marks. Incorrect answer key will lead to the wrong calculation.
- With the expected rank, candidates can use JEE Main paper 2 college predictor 2017, to check the colleges in which admission will be granted into.
For more latest information on JEE Main 2017, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/