JEE Main 2016 Online Registration will start in the first week of November 2016. The process of registration would be held online only and no offline form would be released by CBSE. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying, to check if they are eligible or not. The following article summarizes all the information on JEE Main Online Registration.
JEE Main 2016 Online Registration – Process
- Access the official website of JEE Main 2016.
- Click on the link titled as “Register Here” to begin.
- Enter your Personal, Educational and Communicational details
- Upload scanned images of thumb impression, signature and photograph in the JEE Main 2016 Application Form.
- Remit the fee as per the following tariff for different categories. The amount of fee differs with the option of papers as well – B. Tech. / B.E. (Paper 1) and B.Arch. (Paper 2) / B. Planning (Paper 2).
JEE Main 2016 Online Registration – Fees
- Candidates can pay the form fee via credit/debit card or e-challan.
- Once JEE Main Online Registration is completed, take a print out of acknowledgment slip and keep it safe.
- The tariff of fees as per the exam center in India is as follows
|Offline Exam||Online Exam|
|Paper||Center in India|
|OBC or General||PwD or ST or SC||OBC or General||PwD or ST or SC|
|Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper 2||500 (Girls) 1000 (Boys)||500 (Girls) 500 (Boys)||250 (Girls) 500 (Boys)||250 (Girls) 250 (Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2||900 (Girls) 1800 (Boys)||900 (Girls) 900 (Boys)||650 (Girls) 1300 (Boys)||650 (Girls) 650 (Boys)|
|Center in Foreign|
|Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper 2||1250 (Girls) 2500 (Boys)||1250 (Girls) 1250 (Boys)||1250 (Girls) 2500 (Boys)||1250 (Girls) 1250 (Boys)|
|Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Main||1900 (Girls) 3800 (Boys)||1900 (Girls) 1900 (Boys)||1900 (Girls) 3800 (Boys)||1900 (Girls) 1900 (Boys)|
JEE Main 2016 Online Registration – Remarks
- The name to be filled must be similar to as that of class X certificate.
- Enter only correct correspondence address and contact number.
- Fill your category in the form correctly as no change is possible later on.
- Verify the information before final submitting the Registration Form of JEE Main 2016.
- Either specify the exam center yourself or the board will allocate it on its own.
- Mention choice of exam mode carefully.
- Keep safe of the system generated application number once the JEE Main Online Registration is
- complete. Use the same for reference in all the communications.