JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the OMR sheet of JEE Main 2017 on May 12. Candidates can also challenge the recorded response in OMR sheet online. The OMR sheet of JEE Main 2017 paper is available online. To get access to the OMR sheet candidates have to login with their JEE Main roll number, application number, date of birth and enter security pin. The OMR sheet of JEE Main 2017 paper 2 was published by the CBSE on April 18. The scanned images of JEE Main OMR sheet and official answer key of Paper 2 has been released together. The login window to check JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet of Paper 2 is available below. To know how to obtain JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet, and other relevant details candidates may read the article given below on this page.
Latest: JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 Answer Key available- Download here
How to download JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet
CBSE has displayed the JEE Main OMR sheet and answer key of Paper 2 in the online mode. To get access to the OMR sheet of JEE Main 2017, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Enter correct JEE Main 2017 application number, date of birth and security pin in the login window given below
- The scanned images of the JEE Main OMR sheet 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can now view OMR sheet image and challenge the response in the OMR sheet.
Click here or Login to Challenge Recorded response JEE Main 2017 Paper-2
How to Challenge JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 OMR Sheet
In case, candidates have any objection regarding the recorded response in the OMR sheet of JEE Main paper 2, they can challenge the same by following the steps given below:
- After logging in with the required credentials through the login window given above, candidates have to click on the ‘Challenge recorded response’ button
- Candidates have to enter the question number, recorded answer, claimed answer and then add on the ‘Add’ button
- Candidates also have to pay the requisite fee amount to challenge the recorded response
Procedure to obtain JEE Main 2017 OMR and Calculation sheet
CBSE has decided to provide a photocopy of the JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet and calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2017 on their request along with prescribed fee.
The candidates, who intend to obtain their photocopy of JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- on or before May 27, 2017
The prescribed fee for obtaining EE Main 2017 OMR sheet and calculation sheet may be remitted through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank
The candidates should mention their roll number, name & address correctly in their application. The roll number & name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Bank Draft. The application addressed to the Executive Director (JAB) with bank draft should be sent by speed post or by hand at JEE Unit, CBSE, H-149, Sector-63, NOIDA 201309.
Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply afresh for the same along with a required fee of Rs. 500/- before stipulated date.
Latest: JEE Main 2017 official Answer Key – Download Here
JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet 2017 Important Dates
Candidates can check important dates of events related to JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet is as given below in the table:
|S.No.||JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Display of JEE Main OMR Sheet 2017 and answer key||April 18, 2017|
|2.||Last date to challenge captured responses of OMR sheet/answer key||April 22, 2017 (11:59 pm)|
|3.||JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet of Paper 2 available on||May 12, 2017|
|4.||Last date to apply for obtaining JEE Main OMR sheet||May 27, 2017|
JEE Main 2017 official Answer Key
|1||02 April 2017 (Offline Exam)||Code A||Code B||Code C||Code D|
|2||08 April 2017 (Online Exam)||Check here|
|3||09 April 2017 (Online Exam)||Check here|
How to calculate JEE Main 2017 Score
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to calculate the score of JEE Main 2017 by crosschecking the responses marked in the OMR sheet with that of the official answer key of JEE Main 2017:
- The score should be calculated as per the marking scheme set by CBSE for JEE Main 2017.
- For every correct response candidates must add 4 marks and deduct 1 mark for every incorrect response.
- For the unanswered questions, candidates do not have to add or deduct any mark.
- Now, candidates have to multiply the total number of correct answer with 4 and the total number of incorrect answers with 1.
- To get the final JEE Main score 2017 out of 360, candidates have to subtract the total number of correct answer with the total number of incorrect answers.
How to Challenge JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet
- If candidates find any discrepancy in the captured responses of JEE Main OMR sheet 2017 they can raise an objection and challenge the same.
- Candidates will require filling up the online application form and make a payment of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response. The challenge submitted by post or in person will not be accepted.
- The requisite fee has to be submitted through debit/credit card, paytm or through SBI buddy.
- If the challenge is accepted by the Board, they will make the required correction and the fee will be refunded to the candidates.
- The final decision on the challenge of recorded responses of JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet will be taken by the CBSE and no further communication will be entertained regarding the same.
- The challenge of recorded response will be accepted for the pen and paper based examination of JEE Main 2017
- The question paper and marked responses of candidates who have appeared in the for JEE Main in the online mode on April 08 and 09, 2017, have already been sent to their registered email ID. Therefore, challenge of recorded response for the online mode of exam will not be accepted by the Board.
- Candidates must ensure to submit the JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet challenge within the prescribed date and time. After April 22, 2017 (11:59 pm) no further challenges will be accepted by CBSE.
The official answer key of JEE Main 2017 has been released by CBSE along with the OMR response sheet. Candidates can use the answer key to cross check their responses marked in the OMR sheet and calculate the estimated score. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge the same. To challenge JEE Main 2017 answer key candidates have to follow the same procedure defined for challenging the captured response of JEE Main 2017 OMR sheet.
JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor
After calculating the JEE Main 2017 score candidates can use the JEE Main 2017 Rank Predictor. With the help of this tool, candidates will be able to predict their rank of JEE Main. To avail the benefit of JEE Main 2017 rank predictor- Click Here
For any doubt or query regarding JEE Main 2017 OMR Sheet drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on JEE Main 2017