JEE Main Application Form Correction 2017


JEE Main Application Form Correction 2017JEE Main Application Form Correction 2017 – The facility for Corrections in Application Form of JEE Main 2017 has started from January 25, 2017. The corrections can be done online, until February 03, 2017. Candidates are allowed to change all the mentioned details, except change the mode of examination from CBT to P&P. While making the changes through the JEE Main 2017 Application Correction window, the candidates might have to remit a certain amount of fee. It can be paid through online E-wallet (SBI buddy/Paytm) or Debit/Credit Card. The offline mode for fee payment is e-challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank. The last date to pay the fee for JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction is February 04, 2017. Candidates may check more details regarding the same from below.

 Latest: JEE Main 2017 Correction in Aadhaar Details – Check here

Instruction to Correct JEE Main 2017 Application Form

All the candidates must follow the steps given below to correct the particulars in the JEE Main Application Form:

  • Click on the link provided on this page
  • The “Login to Application Form Particulars Correction Module” will be displayed on the screen
  • Candidates have to enter the JEE Main 2017 Application Number, Password and Security Pin
  • Click on the Login button to Edit the Application Form.
  • After making changes, the candidates can pay the additional fees (if required) via credit/debit card/E-wallet (SBI buddy/Paytm) or pay through e-challan generated during the online correction by cash in Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank.
  • As this facility can be used only once, therefore, candidates must make sure all the details entered are correct before final submission.
  • After submitting candidates must take a printout of the JEE Main Application Form Correction Slip and preserve it for further examination and admission process.

Note: All the applicants are advised to be cautious while making the corrections. After the final submission of the modified application form, no candidate will be allowed to make any further changes under any circumstances.

FAQs for JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction

Below we have discussed some of the common queries which the candidates usually have regarding Application Form Correction of JEE Main 2017.

Q. What are the Particulars that can be corrected in JEE Main 2017 Application Form?

A. As per the notification of CBSE, candidates can correct all the particulars/details if they have made any mistakes while filling up the JEE Main 2017 Application Form before the last date of submission. All the details entered must be valid. The facility will open for the candidates only once. No, changes will be allowed after the details are submitted.

Q. What cannot be corrected in the JEE Main 2017 Application Form?

A. The candidates cannot correct the change in the mode of examination from Computer Based Test to Pen & Paper Based Test in the JEE Main 2017 Application Form.

Q. While uploading the photograph in the JEE Main 2017 Application Form, I forgot to put my name under it. In the correction window, it shows no correction required. What should I do now?

A.You need not worry about this. If it shows no correction required, your application form will be accepted. CBSE will not exempt you from appearing in JEE Main 2017.

Q. While filling in the application form, I made a mistake in filling my name. Will I be able to correct this?

A.Yes, you can correct your name in the application form.

Q. I made a mistake while entering Adhaar Card Enrollment Number. Can I correct in the JEE Main Application Form Correction Window?

A. Yes, you can correct the Adhaar Card Number in the correction window facility

Q. Will I be able to change my exam city?

A. If I have changed my decision to appear for appear for both the papers Paper I and II. Can I change it?

Q. Yes, it is possible to change. You will have to pay additional fees for Paper 2 and choose the exam centres accordingly.

Q. I want to opt for Paper 2. Can I change in the correction window?

A. Yes, you can change it in the correction window. The payment can make accordingly before the due date.

Q. I couldn’t pay my fees before January 18, 2017. Can I now pay it and get the Acknowledgement?

A. No, you cannot pay the fees now. It should be noted that the correction facility is vailable for those candidates who have submitted the application form and pay the requisite fees before Jan 18. The candidates will be able to pay only the additional fees only.

Q. I had chosen English medium for the exam but I want to appear for the paper in Hindi and Gujarati language?

A. You can correct it by login in the Correction Window Facility and change the medium of language.

Q. Can I still make corrections in uploaded images?

A. The candidates can correct images uploaded in the application form. If any mistakes are committed while uploading the Photograph, Signature the candidates can get it corrected. Below are the specifications required while making corrections in the images:

Photograph Signature
  • The photograph must be clear and in colour or b/w. It should have clear contrast.
  • The name of the candidate and the signature should be printed on it.
  • It should be without caps or googles . Only spectacles are allowed.
  • Polarised photos are not allowed
  • The signature must be clearly visible.
  • The signature must match with one in with X and XII certificate.
  • If mismatches are found, it will be rejected.


  • amulya

    i have to change the exam center

  • Shubham Chaudhary

    Sir, I want to Correction in My Mother’s Name instead I had wrote My surname overthere by mistake. Please tell me what action can I do now ?

  • Sahil Jain

    I am in 12 th Standard in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. My subjects are English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science.
    After school, I have joined a Junior College.
    What should I enter in Qualifying examination field?

  • nikhitha

    ti have made a mistake in my application form .i wanted to write both paper 1&2 but i have applied for paper1 separately still i have not paid my exam fee , Is it correctable? and Is it require extra correction fee? Please replay fast

    • Sahil Jain

      No, if you haven’t paid fees, you can edit any particular of your application.


    I had entered category as general but I belongs to OBC. Please tell me, Is it correctable? and Is it require extra correction fee? Please replay fast

    • enggteam

      Hi Ansari,

      Yes, you can change the category till 31st Jan.

  • Alok pradhan

    Can i change my e- mail id? Plese replay