Candidates can now download hall ticket, for JEE Main, from the link below. CBSE has issued it on the official website and no candidates will receive it at their postal address. Along JEE Main Admit Card, candidates are also allowed to submit or alter their class XII details, and if required.
JEE Main Admit Card
To write any exam, admit card is required. It functions as an identity prove, as well as pass to enter the exam hall. Board will ensure that it is issued for all the candidates. However, it will also ensure that only those candidates will have it who has submitted JEE Main application form and fee in time and in stipulated format.
12th March 2015 : – JEE Main 2015 Admit card has been released.
11th March 2015 : – Jee main 2015 Admit card will be Available after 4pm on 12th March 2015.
2nd March 2015 : – Jee main 2015 Admit card will be Available Soon
17th Feb 2015 : – JEE Main 2015 Admit Card will available from March 1st.
To download JEE Main Admit Card, candidates must know the steps below:
- Firstly, aspirants will have to visit the official website of JEE
- Then seek loop leading to admit card
- To download it, candidates will have to have to share their application number and login password
- After successfully inserting the required information, candidates will be able to download JEE Main admit card
Admit card will be issued provisionally and candidates must secure it properly.
JEE Main Admit Card – Information Contained
Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates must check, thoroughly, all the information in it. During the scanning procedure, if any default in information is found then the conducting authority must be informed.
Information in JEE Main Admit Card will be as below:
- Name of applicant
- Registration number, as allotted to applicant
- Application number of applicant
- Photo and signature of applicant, as given during form filling
- Exam date, time and venue
- General guidelines regarding JEE Main
JEE Main Admit Card – Other Documents
Admit card is required to write the exam, as candidates who will fail to produce it will be forbidden from the same. But along it candidates will have to carry certain documents as well. List of these documents, to be brought to exam hall, is given below:
- One extra Identification Proof, which should contain Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
- Candidate, who has qualified 10+2 exam, must carry copy of mark sheet. However, candidates who filled for improvement exam are supposed to carry copy of admit card for improvement paper.
- Lastly, those who will be appearing for qualifying exam should bring copy of admit card.
Note: While submitting these documents ensure that JEE Main roll number is mentioned on them.