JEE Main 2016 Answer Key by FIITJEE – One of the most trusted institutes for JEE Main coaching, FIITJEE has released the JEE Main answer key 2016. The key was released today, on 3 April 2016, after the successful completion of the exam. As of now, only the offline exam of JEE has been held and the online paper will be conducted on 09 and 10 April 2016. The Institute might release the answer key for the online exam as well but nothing is assured. Till then, avail the JEE Main 2016 answer key by FIITJEE and predict the score via it.
Characteristics of JEE Main 2016 Answer Key by FIITJEE
|Answer Key||For All Set|
- Answer key will contain correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam.
- One may check the answer key and find the correct answer to any particular question.
- Key will be issued by FIITJEE for all the sets of the question papers of JEE Main 2016.
- Order of the answers in key will be same as that of the order of questions in question paper.
- The key may contain detailed solutions as well apart from direct answers to the questions.
- Candidate can match his answer to the answer given in the key for calculation of marks.
How to use FIITJEE Answer Key of JEE Main 2016?
To use the answer key, candidate must know the marking scheme applied for correct and incorrect answer. These details can be found in exam pattern, given below for candidates’ quick reference.
|Serial Number||Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks Per Question|
|Marks For Correct Answer||+4|
|Marks For Incorrect Answer||-1/4|
|Net Duration Of The Exam||2 Hours|
Step 2: Next step is to procure the answer key which corresponds to the question paper assigned to the candidate in the exam. Wrong JEE Main 2016 Answer Key will lead to wrong estimation of marks hence candidate must be very careful in this step. Once the key is obtained, candidate must match answers one by one. He must count the number of correct and incorrect answers as well so as to apply marking scheme later. When all the answers have been matched, the following formula is to be applied: 4 X Number of Correct Answers – ¼ X Number of Incorrect Answers. This formula will return the estimated score in the examination.
Advantage of Using JEE Main 2016 Answer Key by FIITJEE
- A candidate can come to know of his performance in the form of estimated marks in the exam.
- He can compare this estimated score with opening and closing cutoff of various colleges.
- More marks mean better chances of getting favorite allotment of college and course in allocation.
- By this observation, he can shortlist those colleges in which his chances of admission are high.
- These shortlisted options of colleges can be used to fill choices in the choice filling stage of counselling.
- It will reduce the confusion of marking good colleges later on. A candidate can research well on these colleges.