JEE Main 2014 Spot Round Seat Allotment has been announed today, i.e. 9th August 2014 for the JEE Main 2014 qualified candidates who registered on CSAB website to participate in the spot round for the admission in the vacant seats of the Government Funded and Self Financed Technical Institutes. To check your seat allotment, click on the link indicated below:
Important Instructions to the candidates
- Candidates who have got the seat are instructed to download and print the provisional allotment letter for Spot Round Seat Allotment of JEE Main 2014 from the CSAB website and directly report to the concerned institute for confirmation of admission and payment of initial fees of Rs. 40,000/-
- Candidates who have already paid the initial fee of Rs. 40,000/- in previous round and participated in the spot round for internal sliding are not required to pay the fee but such candidates who have got the fresh allotment in JEE Main 2014 Spot Round Seat Allotment will have to confirm the seat and remit the provisional admission fee of Rs. 40,000/- from 9th August (Friday) to 13th August 2014 (Tuesday) 5:00 PM. The initial fee can be paid through online and offline mode –
- Online Mode: Payment by Debit card /Credit card / NEFT / Net Banking /e-challan of Axis Bank
- Offline Mode: Payment by Demand Draft for Rs. 41000/- (added Rs. 1000/- as the processing fee) drawn in the favour of “Chairman, CSAB-2014”, to be payable at Rourkela.
General Instructions to the candidates
- Candidates must carry with them all the original certificates and the documents while reporting at the concerned institute for admission
- CSAB has announced the Spot Round Seat Allotment of JEE Main 2014 to fill the vacant seats arising in the engineering undergraduate programs in various Government Funded and Self Financed Technical Institutes from the previous rounds of seat allotment. These seats are allotted to the candidates who have not been allotted any seat till the fourth round of JEE Main 2014 Seat allotment
- The choices locked by the candidates have been centrally processed for allocating seats to the candidates for admissions in various Government Funded and Self Financed Technical Institutes.