Some candidates who filled the JEE Main 2014 Online Application Form mistakenly uploaded either wrong images or in wrong dimensions. However, such candidates can now make the necessary corrections and upload correct images in the JEE Main 2014 Application Form.
CBSE, the exam conducting body has announced that such candidates who have uploaded wrong images in the Online Application Form of JEE Main 2014 can now change the already uploaded images to make corrections regarding size, dimension and specification. Candidates may visit the official website of JEE to upload corrections in thumb impression, signature and photograph, removing discrepancies which might later on result into application form rejection.
To make the changes in Application Form of Joint Entrance Examination Main 2014, candidates are required to login into their accounts by using application number and password. It might be noted here that those forms, who have been accepted by JEE Main 2014 officials, will not be allowed to make changes.
To make corrections in the JEE Main 2014 Form – Click Here
Other Related Links:
- JEE Main 2014 Counselling
- JEE Main 2014 Answer Key
- JEE Main 2014 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2014 Application Form Status
- JEE Main 2014 Aptitude Test Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Physics Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Chemistry Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Mathematics Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Syllabus, Exam Syllabus
- JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern
- JEE Main 2014 Reservation of Seats
- JEE Main 2014 Online Registration
- JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- JEE Main 2014 Cutoff
- JEE Main 2014 Practice Papers
- JEE Main 2014 Sample Papers