JEE Advanced 2017 Prepmeter – The Prepmeter tool will help the candidates predict their preparation level and become familiar with their strengths and weakness in the entrance examination. Since, JEE Advanced 2017 test will be held on May 21, 2017, the candidates will be done with their preparation and would have started practicing with the mock test, sample papers and old question papers. It becomes important for the candidates to check their preparation level. Therefore, JEE Advanced 2017 Prepmeter has been designed for such candidates. To use the Prepmeter, the candidates will have to log in with their Facebook and Google and submit the required details. Through this article of JEE Advanced 2017 Prepmeter, the candidates will know their sectional and topic-wise preparation. Get more information on JEE Advanced Prepmeter 2017 from the article below.
About JEE Advanced 2017 Prepmeter
The Prepmeter of JEE Advanced 2017 has been designed for the aspirants appearing for JEE Advanced to be aware of their preparation strategy. To access the Prepmeter, the direct link will be provided on this page. The candidate must have a valid Facebook or Google ID for registration or they can sign in with their personal Email ID.
Steps to use JEE Advanced 2017 Prepmeter
The question paper of the JEE Advanced will be divided into two papers: Paper I and Paper II. The paper will be held in offline mode in Hindi or English medium and must be completed in 03 hours. To use the Prepmeter of JEE Advanced 2017, candidates must follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Candidates must first login with the Facebook or Google account to register for the Prepmeter.
- After login, following personal details must be filled in the Prepmeter.
a. Current Location
b. Mobile Number
d. Education Interest
e. Courses, which candidates are interested
f. Current Educational Level
g. 10th board details
h. 12th board details
- Candidates will click on ‘Unlock’ to proceed further.
- Select the accuracy level of the topics of three sections.
- After selecting the accuracy level of the sections, candidates will click on ‘Start Analyzing’.
- On clicking on ‘Start Analyzing’ the prepmeter will display the overall result, improvement plan, progress trackers and probable colleges as per the marks.
Benefits of JEE Advanced 2017 Prepmeter
As mentioned above, the preparation meter will provide the overall result, improvement plan, progress tracker, and the list of the probable college. The JEE Advanced 2017 Prepmeter can be used for 05 times. The benefits of the Prepmeter are the following:
- The overall result: The tab will display the predicted ranks, overall grades, Section-wise analysis chart, Prepmeter index and lastly a chart comparing with other aspirants.
- Improvement Plan: The Prepmeter will show the changes that are required for the candidates i.e. the weight age and percentage in various sections of the paper along with the list of topics in which the candidates will have to improve.
- Progress Tracker: In the progress tracker, the progress level of the candidates will be displayed. After 05 attempts, candidates overall marks scored in each attempt will be displayed in the graph chart.
- Probable College: At the end, this tab will work after the candidates will use it for the 05 times. It will show the list of colleges in which candidates can be granted admission into through the performance.
For more details on JEE Advanced 2017, keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/