Most probably, the JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration will begin in the 1st week of May 2016. As always, the registration portal will open only for a week and JEE Main 2016 qualifiers will have to fill the form in the prescribed format. Apart from registering online, no other medium to do so will be provided to the candidates. Also, only top 1.5 lakh JEE Main 2016 toppers, who were also among the top 20 percentile holders in their qualifying exam, will be declared eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2016. To know more about JEE Advanced Online Registration and its process, read the article given below.
JEE Advanced Online Registration 2016
The Online registration of JEE Advanced 2016 will be classified into two parts. The first step of online registration is to fill the form. While filling the form candidates should note that all the information entered in it should be correct and authentic. False information may lead to cancellation of the registration request. After filling the form, candidates are supposed to pay the registration fee. The registration fee can be paid online as well as offline. Online it can be paid through Debit/Credit Card and for making offline payment a challan, from any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), must be generated by the candidate. The process of online registration will not end until the successful payment of the registration fee.
Registration fee of JEE Advanced 2016
- For general category (male candidates) -Rs. 2000/-
- For OBC (NCL) category (male candidates) – Rs. 2000/-
- For ST/CT/PwD category (male candidates) – Rs. 1000/-
- For candidates (male and female) writing JEE Advanced in Dubai- $220 (U.S)
- Other than female candidates applying in Dubai all the other female candidates are exempted from the fee payment of JEE Advanced
There is no provision for refunding the registration fee. Once it is paid it will not be refunded, whether candidate gives the exam or not.
Information Required during JEE Advanced Online Registration 2016
- Desired center for writing JEE Advanced
- Language in which candidate wishes to write the exam
- Entitlement of DS Category
- The first year of attempting JEE Advanced (if any)
- Passport size photograph (JPEG format preferably from digital camera)
- Scanned signature (JPEG format preferably from digital camera)
- Copy of certificates like Date of Birth, Class-X, Category, Sub-category (Soft Copy)