JEE Advanced Application Form 2018: The application form of JEE Advanced 2018 can be filled online from last week of April. Only those candidates who have secured equal to or more than the cut off score in JEE Main 2018 are eligible to fill the application form. JEE advanced application form 2018 can be filled by nearly top 2, 20,000 candidates who have qualified JEE Main. IIT Kanpur will be conducting JEE Advanced 2018 in computer-based mode on May 20 for admission to a total of 10,572 B.Tech seats in 23 IITs. The application form of JEE Advanced 2018 can be filled in four steps – registration for the exam, filling up details, uploading documents and paying the application fees online or offline. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the instructions while applying for JEE Advanced 2018 because once submitted, the JEE advanced application form 2018 cannot be edited and mistakes will lead to the rejection of the application. Candidates are advised to read the below written application procedure carefully before applying so to know the JEE Advanced 2018 registration process procedure and its eligibility criteria.
JEE Advanced application form 2018 – Dates
The examination date of JEE Advanced 2018 has been announced. JEE advanced 2018 is scheduled to be held on May 20 (more on this – Read Here) The date pertaining to JEE Advanced 2018 application is yet to be announced. The tentative JEE advanced important dates 2018 is given below which will be updated as soon as availability of notification.
JEE Advanced 2018 application form dates
|JEE Advanced application form begins from||April, 2018|
|JEE Advanced online registration ends on||May, 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Deadline||May, 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||May, 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 exam on||May 20, 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 result||July, 2018|
What is the eligibility for JEE Advanced application form 2018
Candidates who fulfil the following five criteria are eligible to fill JEE advanced application form 2018.
- Performance in JEE Main 2018: Candidate should be among the top 2,20,000 by securing cut off score in JEE Main 2018 Paper 1
- Age limit: Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1993. For SC, ST and PwD candidates the age limit has been relaxed by five years, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1988.
- Number of attempts: A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times in consecutively. Therefore, candidates who appeared in JEE Advanced 2017 for the first time are also eligible
- Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination: A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2017 or 2018. However, candidates whose Class XII (or equivalent) examination board results for the academic year 2015‐16 were declared after June 2016 are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2018
- Earlier admission at IITs: A candidate should not have been admitted in an IIT or accepted the IIT seat by reporting at a reporting centre in the past. The candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled are also not eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2018
How to fill JEE Advanced 2018 application form:
The application form JEE Advanced can be completed in following steps.
Step – 1: Visit the official website of JEE advanced i.e. jeeadv.ac.in
Step – 2: Access JEE Advanced application form through JEE Main 2018 roll number
Step – 3: Fill the JEE Advanced 2018 registration form
Step – 4: Upload documents as per requirement
Step – 5: Pay the application fee
Step – 6: Submit the application form and preserve the confirmation page
To fill JEE Advanced Application form – Click Here (the link will be activated as and when IIT Kanpur releases the application form)
Detail Procedure to fill JEE advanced application form 2018
Step – 1: Access JEE Advanced application form at official website
(Visit the official website of JEE advanced i.e. jeeadv.ac.in to access the application form link.)
Step – 2: Enter JEE Main 2018 roll number and date of birth to access the application form
Step – 3: Registration for JEE Advanced 2018 and Online Form filling
Candidates have to enter their JEE Main 2018 roll number to access the application form JEE Advanced 2018. Upon entering the details, candidates will be asked to generate a new password for JEE Advanced exam 2018. After generating new password candidates will be redirected to the application form page where they can fill their personal and academic details.
At this stage of JEE Advanced application form 2018 candidates have to enter the following details:
- Personal and academic details
- Educational and income of parents
- JEE Main 2018 application number
- Number of attempts
- Select the JEE Advanced Exam Centre
- Select the question paper language from either Hindi or English
- If a candidate falls in Defence Services category, he/she is required to mention it
- If a scribe is required by a candidate then they should mention it
Step – 4: Documents required for JEE Advanced Application form 2018
At this stage of JEE Advanced application form candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the below-mentioned certificates. The scanned certificate should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Class 10 certificate (if Date of birth is mentioned)/Birth certificate
- Class 12 certificate for those candidates who appeared in 2016
- Coloured photograph of candidates
- Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature and left-hand thumb impression
- Scanned copy of caste certificate (only for OBC-NCL, SC and ST candidates)
- Scanned copy of PwD and DS certificates (if required)
- If the name is not same as in the Class 10 certificate, gazetted notification showing the change of name is required
Specification for scanned images required for JEE advanced application 2018
- Photograph must be between 10 KB to 100 KB
- Size of the Signature, Thumb impression must be between 5 KB to 30 KB
- Size of the certificate must be between 50 KB to 300 KB
Step – 5: JEE Advanced 2018 application fee and payment mode
The details of JEE Advanced 2018 application fee is mentioned below. The registration fee shown does not include service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the banks may levy.
JEE Advanced 2018 application fee for candidates opting for exam centres in India
|Female Candidates||Rs. 1200|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs. 1200|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 2400|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
JEE Advanced 2018 application fee for candidates opting for exam centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)
|All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
JEE Advanced 2018 application fee for candidates opting exam centres Outside India (Non‐SAARC Countries)
|All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Application fee payment mode:
The application fee of JEE Advanced 2018 can be paid either online or offline. The payment mode is detailed below.
- Online Mode: The application can be paid online through debit/credit/net banking
- Offline Mode: The payment can be done also through the bank challan of SBI
Step – 6: JEE Advanced 2018 application form confirmation page
Candidates are advised to carefully verify the details filled in JEE Advanced application form 2018 before final submission. The application form once submitted cannot be edited or modified at later stages. Candidates have to take the printout of JEE Advanced 2018 application form confirmation page for any future references.
About JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Advanced 2018 is conducted by IIT Kanpur for determining the eligibility of candidates for admission to a total of 10,572 B.Tech or B.E. programmes offered in 23 IITs in India. The admission to any of the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor‐Master Dual Degree in Engineering and Architecture will be done solely on the basis of candidate’s marks, their merit position and preferences.
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com/or latest updates on JEE Advanced 2018
For any doubt or query regarding – Comment below